We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Day 27

One Thing you learnt from BL drama

Raining Sunshine:

Day 27

That the Population of Thailand must consist of 90% Engineers XD

camooflage:

That Is So True Lol

Raining Sunshine:

Day 27

Krab... Saraleo... Talay... Wisawat... Goo chop meung... Goo kleut meung... Literally just hundreds of Thai phrases LoL

Blkittykat:

Krab... Saraleo... Talay... Wisawat... Goo chop meung... Goo kleut meung... Literally just hundreds of Thai phrases LoL

Lol

Raining Sunshine:

Day 27

That non-toxic women in BL drama worlds are a very rare thing... sadly

hoshthegoat:

I Can say with confidence There is probably not even one without a toxic Female 

hoshthegoat:

You can say that again! Just when you think there's some actual improvement, there they go again, writing female characters who are toxic and controlling :(

camooflage:

Facts! 

hoshthegoat:

ugh, i hate this trope sooooo much

-OverthinkingRN-:

Bad Buddy didnt have any toxic female characters. Pran's mom just hated Pat's family in particular not that he liked men. Not Me didnt have any toxic woemen.......outside of that I am struggling a bit lol

Day 27 - One thing you learned from BL Drama

You get what you hate! I had never heard this saying before but now i love it! 

loubug1012:

Day 27 - One thing you learned from BL Drama

You get what you hate! I had never heard this saying before but now i love it! 

Oh I remember watching LBC and hearing this from Earth! And now, the enemies to lovers is one of my favourite tropes :)

loubug1012:

Bad Buddy didnt have any toxic female characters. Pran's mom just hated Pat's family in particular not that he liked men. Not Me didnt have any toxic woemen.......outside of that I am struggling a bit lol

You Got Me there Lol

-OverthinkingRN-:

There are some where the women are not predominantly toxic, Bad Buddy for example, but they seem to be a rare occurrence.