We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 loubug1012:

lol i know its not funny but that made me think if someone just walking around with that on a name tag during their freshers week lol

Even though this is a serious topic that made me laugh, so thanks~

Anybody notice how much they shower  in one episode I wouldn't be surprised if they became fish lol

-OverthinkingRN-:

I Can say with confidence There is probably not even one without a toxic Female 

Semantic Error has no toxic female characters.  One is an actual badass and awesome and one is just annoying at worst, but not toxic. 

Popcxqueen:

Semantic Error has no toxic female characters.  One is an actual badass and awesome and one is just annoying at worst, but not toxic. 

I think in My Ride  wasn't one too. 

We have Female friends with good attitude but as a love interest female character, we can rarely find one. 

I think this what -OverthinkingRN- meant.

Day 27 

Thing I learnt from BL drama 

It is bit weird but 

"Started to dislike Coconut Water after Teh's dislike for  it in I Told Sunset About You."

Raining Sunshine:

We have Female friends with good attitude but as a love interest female character, we can rarely find one. 

I think this what -OverthinkingRN- meant.

Do you mean a female that originally likes one of the ML's? Because again, that would be one of the women from Semantic Error that I mentioned  - the slightly-annoying-but-not-toxic - character Ryu Ji Hye who likes Chu Sang Woo at first.

Something I learned from watching BL drama is that it's apparently romantic when helping someone patch up a wound or bring down a fever? I don't know about you all but when I'm sick or in pain romance is not on my mind. 

wildbutterfly_32:

Something I learned from watching BL drama is that it's apparently romantic when helping someone patch up a wound or bring down a fever? I don't know about you all but when I'm sick or in pain romance is not on my mind. 

Hahahaha...SAME!

Popcxqueen:

Do you mean a female that originally likes one of the ML's? Because again, that would be one of the women from Semantic Error that I mentioned  - the slightly-annoying-but-not-toxic - character Ryu Ji Hye who likes Chu Sang Woo at first. 

I agree to this because in Semantic Error, the love interest female character was not toxic but still had her way of stuffs.

My view for Female character collapsed greatly after watching "LA Cuisine".  It took Toxicity to Mega Level.

Most of South Korean drama were to short that they didn't add these stuffs. 

The one with longer duration such as Light On Me and To My Star 2 is definitely Showcasing female character as badly.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 27

One Thing you learnt from BL drama

-If you have a secret crush on someone they had a crush on you first.

TheUntamedHeart:

Lol, right? 

I wanna join too 

TheUntamedHeart:

I couldn't think of a good one for my own but this is very accurate LMAO