We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Blkittykat:

You can say that again! Just when you think there's some actual improvement, there they go again, writing female characters who are toxic and controlling :(

I wish more dramas were like Bad Buddy in regards to female characters... it's sad that it's so hard to find women in dramas that have a healthy mindset when it comes to relationships.

Raining Sunshine:

Day 27

One Thing you learnt from BL drama

That couches are to lean on and not sit on and that apparently everyone is really afraid of ghosts. 

hoshthegoat:

I wish more dramas were like Bad Buddy in regards to female characters... it's sad that it's so hard to find women in dramas that have a healthy mindset when it comes to relationships.

I'm watching What Zabb Man now, and oh my god! Who signed off on writing a character like Amy?!?! I still don't understand why women have to be portrayed in such a manner, when in reality they are so much more than just about relationships :(

loubug1012:

ugh, i hate this trope sooooo much

Yeah, they need to put more thought into writing female characters.

their Liquid intake consists of 65% Chunky juice

Blkittykat:

I'm watching What Zabb Man now, and oh my god! Who signed off on writing a character like Amy?!?! I still don't understand why women have to be portrayed in such a manner, when in reality they are so much more than just about relationships :(

I haven't seen that drama, but I can only imagine... the level of obsession some of these characters have- I'd understand if a few dramas had characters like this because yeah it can happen, but the fact that it's almost every drama is really frustrating.

Day 26 - Ost's you Can't Stop Listening to

• KinnPorsche Ost - Free Fall
  • Cutiepie Ost - My Cutie Pie NuNew is such a great singer I love this song so much 
  • Bad Buddy Ost - Just Friend? Such A Bop Nanon is such an icon

Day 27 - One Thing You Learned From a BL drama

That it's really rare to find a BL drama without an Engineer theme 🤣

-OverthinkingRN-:

their Liquid intake consists of 65% Chunky juice

Yes! I am  always confused by this. When i want a drink i dont want chunky bits in it!!!

hoshthegoat:

I haven't seen that drama, but I can only imagine... the level of obsession some of these characters have- I'd understand if a few dramas had characters like this because yeah it can happen, but the fact that it's almost every drama is really frustrating.

Blkittykat:

Its even worse in La Cuisine it takes toxic female to a whole new level. Right up there with Together with me

I would like to join please

loubug1012:

Day 27 - One thing you learned from BL Drama

You get what you hate! I had never heard this saying before but now i love it! 

So true enemies to lovers.....

loubug1012:

Its even worse in La Cuisine it takes toxic female to a whole new level. Right up there with Together with me

Urgh- why do they have to make it so hard to find a female character who has more traits to her than just "walking toxic waste"?

hoshthegoat:

Urgh- why do they have to make it so hard to find a female character who has more traits to her than just "walking toxic waste"?

lol i know its not funny but that made me think if someone just walking around with that on a name tag during their freshers week lol

Oh i forgot...

You can probably put any Drink and any Food in Plastic Bags *urg*

and if you get wet from Rain you will nearly die to a intense high fever and illness... XD

camooflage:

Oh i forgot...

You can probably put any Drink and any Food in Plastic Bags *urg*

and if you get wet from Rain you will nearly die to a intense high fever and illness... XD

yes why does everything come in so many plastic bags! Also the cure for any fever is a "sponge" bath. Never seen so many given in my life