American Fan:

Let's make it official!!

FOUREVER YOU GROUP WATCH

Date believed to start is Thursday, OCT 3rd

Watch on your own time and come here to post your comments & thoughts.

Everyone welcome!

count me in

axdxex:
I'm waiting for Perfect 10 Liners to air, now that PerthSanta is a thing-- but specially because I learned that New was directing. I figured out that I really like his work, it's not mind-blowing, but a lot of his shows are my comfort shows ;; e.g. Star in My Mind, Between Us, We Are and I'm currently watching My Only 12%, which I'm loving as well. 

Yup! Nothin' wrong with feel-good fluff.

Battle of the Writers  EP 8

**Deep breath and long sigh**

46 mins of disjointed scenes and plots, some with bad acting, and random new characters popping up out of nowhere. 

**Another sigh and shaking my head**

I have to agree with P43425, my reason for continuing to watch this series is Tutor & Yim. More specifically their lovey dovey moments.  And to see what happens with Pie & Ozone. IMO, that's all this drama has going for it rn.

And Sin is bias wrecking the heck out of my fav BL actors, specially after his shirtless scene...

**A different kind of sigh**  

8 eps down, 4 more to go. Yep, I'm counting down now. I don't know how y'all can stick with a series til the end, no matter what.  

Bad Guy My Boss EP1

Let me be honest… I’m a little invested.

Like is Elyes smart, an idiot or both??? My bet is on the last option.

Do these two have history or does Pat have a wild imagination? Dreams are free.

Did Pat really fall for the bare minimum? Like look he bought me chicken and rice after I slaved for him all day! Yay!

Does Pat think about Elyes 24/7? Like I’m tired just watching him!

Where the heck did Elyes learn his employee rentention tactics? Jail.

Now look at that preview. Trash. Trash everywhere.

Chat trying to finish Battle of the Writers  

axdxex:

Bad Guy My Boss EP1

Let me be honest… I’m a little invested.

Like is Elyes smart, an idiot or both??? My bet is on the last option.

Do these two have history or does Pat have a wild imagination? Dreams are free.

Did Pat really fall for the bare minimum? Like look he bought me chicken and rice after I slaved for him all day! Yay!

Does Pat think about Elyes 24/7? Like I’m tired just watching him!

Where the heck did Elyes learn his employee rentention tactics? Jail.

Now look at that preview. Trash. Trash everywhere.

From what u gather they have a history. Seems like they have known each other for 5 years now. And I think both Pat and Elys are secretelyin love just that Elys is more of a jerk on how he shows his feelings. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

From what u gather they have a history. Seems like they have known each other for 5 years now. And I think both Pat and Elys are secretelyin love just that Elys is more of a jerk on how he shows his feelings. 

But like have they already slept together? Were those flashbacks at the start, or weird editing choices about the future?

So the Chinese company Hailuo recently launched their AI video generation tool in early September. They had a recent update, and I wanted to try it out to make a couple of test runs of video for an underwater kissing scene between the Thai leads(one a merman and the other a human). It's for the fantasy Thai Mer BL story I was talking about creating recently in here where I had just AI generated images for it.

These two are just the rough first couple of runs, and I want to spend more time with it and refining my prompts to get exactly what I'm looking for. It's very sensitive and responsive to the slightest details(which could be either great or terrible if your prompts aren't written well).

Simi_Tutu:

Chat trying to finish Battle of the Writers  

Lmao I love the Emperor's New Groove. That Disney movie is hilarious XD ♡

FortPeatForever:
I love the Emperor's New Groove. That Disney movie is hilarious XD ♡

I quote this movie way too often me LMAO I take way too much pride in impersonating Yzma 

Simi_Tutu:

I quote this movie way too often me LMAO I take way too much pride in impersonating Yzma 

Lmao https://youtu.be/HMFtTp-_DtM?si=ZLmXQsJMAKzvw6ws XD

axdxex:

But like have they already slept together? Were those flashbacks at the start, or weird editing choices about the future?

Not sure. Im guessing it was flashbacks .  But I guess we will see. 

Happy of the End - This show should definitely come with multiple trigger warnings! When JBLs go dark...they go really dark. 

DramaNomNom:
Happy of the End - This show should definitely come with multiple trigger warnings! When JBLs go dark...they go really dark. 

Indeed. Although I could rationalise about how this is (in theory) an engaging story about two deeply traumatised guys who know only poverty, misery and emptiness and how they find their happiness together, I can't say I'm enjoying it, and I doubt that will change in the remaining two episodes. Flashing-red-light trigger warnings to anyone who gets triggered.

@ Jadeheart 

Listen. You cant start introducing ai video to me.