Raining Sunshine:

i started with 19 days but texts are too small for me so i have to zoom in every time to read. Thus dropped it as i have Myopia 

That's understandable, I had a headache after reading it in the beginning bc i didn't wear my glasses at the time

Raining Sunshine:

Thank you, I am gonna read 1,3 and 5. 

As of 2 & 4 I have already finished it and both are Gems.

2nd Webtoon(Pirouette into my heart) is also know as Salad days which we do have novel on it and also Art work is top notch, is what i felt.

oooh yeah, i forgot it had 2 different names

and yesss, 2 & 4 are simply beautiful & i'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of them :))

hoshthegoat:

I've read the first 2 seasons of Painter of the Night I plan on reading the 3rd season soon- I would have read it already, but I've been reading so many other things that I've been a bit slow.

I swear though- I know I shouldn't be- but I'm still whipped for Seungho... especially in his soft moments

IKR, when he's so soft i can't help but fall for the guy ToT

I started S3 and so far it's really good, i hope you read it sometime soon (and take your time no need to rush lol)

steeve:

IKR, when he's so soft i can't help but fall for the guy ToT

I started S3 and so far it's really good, i hope you read it sometime soon (and take your time no need to rush lol)

As soon as he enters soft mode it's like I forget all the absolutely terrible things he's done- even though if he were real I'd probably hate him.

I'm probably going to blast through it when I get to it though hahaha

hoshthegoat:

As soon as he enters soft mode it's like I forget all the absolutely terrible things he's done- even though if he were real I'd probably hate him.

His body and eyes needs to be worshiped but i kinda hated him till S2  but S3 you will know why he did those stuffs.

And  Nakyum has to be protected at all cost and even Seungho doesn't deserve him sometimes is what i feel.(please don't come at me for this).

Raining Sunshine:

His body and eyes needs to be worshiped but i kinda hated him till S2  but S3 you will know why he did those stuffs.

And  Nakyum has to be protected at all cost and even Seungho doesn't deserve him sometimes is what i feel.(please don't come at me for this).

Imma bout to build a shrine-

You kind of get little hints in season 1... I do think that his father is a huge waste of oxygen though.

I'm not gonna come at you... tbh there have been times when I'm reading it that I've wanted to transmigrate in and rescue Nakyum.

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

I don't think I have watched one yet 

Recommend me one

Heartstopper it's not  a Korean webtoon it's an English comic based in the UK it's so good it also has a Netflix show I also recommend painter of the night, BJ Alex and Love Is An Illusion

hoshthegoat:

Imma bout to build a shrine-

You kind of get little hints in season 1... I do think that his father is a huge waste of oxygen though.

I'm not gonna come at you... tbh there have been times when I'm reading it that I've wanted to transmigrate in and rescue Nakyum.

Yes you got it right. His father is the one  

I always wanted to build a Shrine for TaiZi Dianxia Xie Lian too, let's work together.

Amy:

Heartstopper it's not  a Korean webtoon it's an English comic based in the UK it's so good it also has a Netflix show I also recommend painter of the night, BJ Alex and Love Is An Illusion

BJ Alex - The Most Popular Manhwa(webtoon).
I just go back to read it again and again.

Amy:

Thanku 

I will check it out

hoshthegoat:

Honesty same. I'm actually really glad he doesn't exist in real life, he's batter as a fictional character (bc if he was real i wouldn't even bother with him ;-;)

Raining Sunshine:

Even tho he probably had a decent enough reason for doing this stuff it kind of sucks that he did it in the first place. 

And you're right Nakyum HAS to be protected & there were times Seungho didn't deserve him (but I'm glad they still have each other, even if it's not 100% the best relationship).

steeve:

Even tho he probably had a decent enough reason for doing this stuff it kind of sucks that he did it in the first place. 

And you're right Nakyum HAS to be protected & there were times Seungho didn't deserve him (but I'm glad they still have each other, even if it's not 100% the best relationship).

Yes, even i thought the same like Was doing those stuffs with "n" number of people a necessary? not really right.
I am seeing a lot of Character development from Seungho but still he needs  hella development too.

Nakyum is already affected by Stockholm Syndrome, now it can't be helped.

Raining Sunshine:

Yes, even i thought the same like Was doing those stuffs with "n" number of people a necessary? not really right.
I am seeing a lot of Character development from Seungho but still he needs  hella development too.

Nakyum is already affected by Stockholm Syndrome, now it can't be helped.

Yeah, I think he could have done something that wouldn't lead to all of the problems later on but he chose what he chose and there isn't any going back.  Seeing him change a little makes me think things will get better (not a significant amount but at least a little).

Yeah, no changing that since it's already developed but who knows maybe it'll be different once Seungho changes or fixes his morals a bit.

Raining Sunshine:

Yes you got it right. His father is the one  

I always wanted to build a Shrine for TaiZi Dianxia Xie Lian too, let's work together.

I freaking knew it- every time he's even hinted at the urge to stab him with a rusty blunt weapon rises.

With teamwork the shrines shall be grand hahahahaha