I think I have Secret Crush On You currently on hold
I watched 2 moons 2, so I didnt count 2moons
I dropped My Day if I remember correctly
Postponing the last ep of Cutie Pie rn xD
And I'm up to date with KinnPorsche...but yeah no one can finish it at this point so

I have literally not watched anything kill my exam 

there are 3-4 dramas which are on hold or are currently watching lol 🥺🥺😭

I'm currently watching KinnPorsche and The Untamed

CW- KinnPorsche

Dropped - My Day

STARSHADOW:

Secret Crush On You is supr dupr drama really recommended while watching it there are many time I have to pause to get hold of myself its soo cringyy omg I am smiling most of the time ^^

it being cringy is what makes it so good I honestly loved it I miss them all so much  :)

Obviously I haven't watched a single Thai BL....

If it's not obvious I haven't finished any Thai BL dramas yet LOL I have a bunch of them including most of the ones on this list on my PTW list though 

up to date in kinnporsche

Blkittykat:

Day 2 

I think I would recommend Boys Lockdown. It's a BL from the Philippines and it's really sweet. I think it's pretty underrated views vise because it only has 6600 people who viewed it on MDL.

Plus, there's a sequel in the works named Love Team.

Thank you for recommending this. I just finished it and it was so cute. They had great chemistry! Cant wait for season 2

Amy:

it being cringy is what makes it so good I honestly loved it I miss them all so much  :)

True! I've heard so many people say it's cringy, but not to the point where I can't stand it. It's just cringy hilarious. It was fun watching this, but I wish there was more Daisy and Intouch scenes, they definitely cut out their parts as there were scenes in the trailer that we didn't get to see.

I did like Secret crush on you but it seems  the last episodes was rushed for happy ending for all the couples, Daisey and Intouch should have been explored more. Som and Tor relationship had no development ,they were thrown together as left over girl/guy pair.

Hi, me too please 🙋🏻‍♀️

Day 8 - 

• Your Favorite Ship (character names only)

• BL dramas which you have watched more than 5 times/ BL dramas with high rewatch value.
 loubug1012:

Thank you for recommending this. I just finished it and it was so cute. They had great chemistry! Cant wait for season 2

Oh yay!! I'm so glad that we get a season 2 too, and that too in a totally different format!

Like whomever's idea it was to make season 1 a season of the show they were filming, and season 2 a series based on the real characters is a genius!

I haven't quite explained it well here, but watching the teaser trailer should give you a better idea.