p43425:

No need to apologise. It's good for my self-confidence. *hair flip*

Really, I'm married? Or really, anyone who flirts with me has to do so discreetly?  ("Yes" to both.)

THEN I GUESS IDK

IT'S TECHNICALLY WRONG 

BUT NOT TILL THE TIME ONLY WE FLIRT LOL

LETS PRETEND WE DONT KNOW

American Fan:
If this was a competition for most dropped BLs maybe I would win?

I shall politely withhold comment.

p43425:

I shall politely withhold comment.

Please don't.  I'm curious to hear your thoughts, haha.

Magnoliee:

I've only just read it and I am sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs and comfort.
Cancel the day, things will be better from now on.
And look at this... what I've found in my front garden... ? - It's a little virtual cloverleaf and a daisy for you.
Since I'm not there to cheer you up in person, you can carry them around with you instead. :-) Maybe. If you like.^^

Awww thank you *insert heart emoji*

American Fan:
Day 27 - BL Dramas I Dropped
I proudly state that I'm a drama dropping fool and I'm not sorry.

If this was a competition for most dropped BLs maybe I would win?

Yeah I would lose since the only series I have ever dropped is Be My Favourite....well technically it is on my dropped list but I did watch it all the way to the finale and only dropped it after only a few minutes was left in the finale. I just placed it on the dropped list because I could not give it a genuine rating as I did so much fast forwarding but I think I am going to put it on my completed list and just not rate it so I guess now I have no series on my dropped list lol.

American Fan:
Please don't.  I'm curious to hear your thoughts, haha.

Nope. We've decided that we have a lot of overlap in our likes, so I don't want to pop the bubble. (But gosh, a combined 499 titles on your "Dropped" and "Not interested" lists is really a lot!)

RiqueXinw:
I just placed it on the dropped list because I could not give it a genuine rating as I did so much fast forwarding but I think I am going to put it on my completed list and just not rate it so I guess now I have no series on my dropped list lol.

That's a good idea. 

Some of my dropped dramas are because I totally lost interest somewhere in the middle, but was curious about the ending so I skipped to the last episode. Of course I can't count as completed. 

p43425:

Nope. We've decided that we have a lot of overlap in our likes, so I don't want to pop the bubble. (But gosh, a combined 499 titles on your "Dropped" and "Not interested" lists is really a lot!)

We do have similar likes, which feels nice to have something in common with someone waaay across the pond, so let's leave the bubble intact.  :-)

Do I really have 499? I had to take a look to see if you were right! I guess I know what I like and don't like. I'm not above a relook at a drama if it feels right or I get convinced. haha

Day 27 - BL Dramas I Dropped

Lmao I can honestly say that I have dropped 0 dramas. XD

American Fan:
I'm not above a relook at a drama if it feels right or I get convinced. haha

Well since you felt this way I decided to scroll through your dropped list and see what new additions are there since the last time I looked, and frankly I was taken aback by some titles I saw there. At one point I audibly gasped. You my friend are getting the side eye.

P. S You have this one title on your list that the name alone has me curious, A Good Day To Be A Dog, if you remember, what can you tell me about it?

Question how do I apply the spoiler feature to photos because I ran across some photos from a photo shoot Andy Bian the guy who plays Jack from History 3: Trapped, did and they are Playboyy type content lol.

RiqueXinw:

Well since you felt this way I decided to scroll through your dropped list and see what new additions are there since the last time I looked, and frankly I was taken aback by some titles I saw there. At one point I audibly gasped. You my friend are getting the side eye.

P. S You have this one title on your list that the name alone has me curious, A Good Day To Be A Dog, if you remember, what can you tell me about it?

Side eye back atcha. My dropped list is getting a lot of traffic. I feel exposed.

A Good Day To Be A Dog ...hmm, I like the actors so I had high hopes. By EP 5 I couldn't buy into this drama plot of the FL turning into a dog at night and needing to be kissed (while still a dog!) to end the curse.  I really like fantasy and species that transform, but this one just wasn't working for me. And then, it wasn't boring - until it was. 

Btw, which title had you gasping? I wanna know!

RiqueXinw:

Question how do I apply the spoiler feature to photos because I ran across some photos from a photo shoot Andy Bian the guy who plays Jack from History 3: Trapped, did and they are Playboyy type content lol.

I've never seen a spoiler used on a photo. Wouldn't that be nice. I heard he had done some photos like that, then I forgot about it. Maybe you could add a link without images? Or give us detailed directions on how to find them ourselves?  ;-) ;-)

American Fan:
I've never seen a spoiler used on a photo. Wouldn't that be nice. I heard he had done some photos like that, then I forgot about it. Maybe you could add a link without images? Or give us detailed directions on how to find them ourselves?  ;-) ;-)

LMAO I read  "give us detailed descriptions" lol I was like "of the pictures?", I was ready to start typing and using code names lol.  Anyways I saw them on Twitter here is the link:

https://x.com/hubboyslove/status/1784314126187037045

Although given the contents of my profile and the fact that I have openly talked about sperm in this club before, I could have just posted the pics, so if you or anyone wants to save the trouble ask and I will. 

American Fan:
A Good Day To Be A Dog ...hmm, I like the actors so I had high hopes. By EP 5 I couldn't buy into this drama plot of the FL turning into a dog at night and needing to be kissed (while still a dog!) to end the curse.  I really like fantasy and species that transform, but this one just wasn't working for me. And then, it wasn't boring - until it was.

Yeah I don't blame you for dropping it because that sounds a bit concerning to me.

American Fan:
Life is short and I want to be happy. 

Good attitude!

Our Dating Sim 7/10

very cute series/movie. Oh and a lot of kisses.