FortPeatForever:
All good ones <3

loved your list too <3

lovelykao:
Our dining table is amazing! the manga too

everytime i watch it i start to smile, gives a good vibe indeed but sometimes i forget to check if there is a manga so its time to check it out :D

p43425:
Angeliviki, wow! I wish I could follow the gist of a Japanese movie without subtitles. Or maybe I need to push myself more.

I made sure to re-watch Seasons 1 and 2 before I went to Tokyo on the off chance that the movie was still showing. And I had been watching Doramas for about 18 months at that point, plus using online lessons. If I hadn't known the characters as well as I did, I don't think I would have stood a chance.

TY_0910:

I liked Stay by My Side too! It was uncharted territory for me, because I dont watch horror, but it was a type of horror movie (maybe the only one) I have come to cherish! I especially like the uke in the series -  so funny and cute! 

yesss ,and their chemistry look great, they are so cute <3 even when they are upset at each others they are cute lol 

Mignon toi:

loved your list too <3

everytime i watch it i start to smile, gives a good vibe indeed but sometimes i forget to check if there is a manga so its time to check it out :D

I actually bought the manga as soon as I watched the show because I loved it so much. It's cute, but I think the show is better. The only things you can't miss is the last epilogue chapter ;;

Mignon toi:

loved your list too <3

Thanks bestie<3

Mignon toi:

yesss ,and their chemistry look great, they are so cute <3 even when they are upset at each others they are cute lol 

I need to rewatch it again <3

If anyone is watching the uncensored version of  Battle of the Writers, can you please tell me when things get /uncensored/ so I can re-watch the episode somewhere that is not YT. Thank you <3

axdxex:

I actually bought the manga as soon as I watched the show because I loved it so much. It's cute, but I think the show is better. The only things you can't miss is the last epilogue chapter ;;

i will make sure to not miss it :D

FortPeatForever:
I need to rewatch it again <3

welcome bestie <3 yayy i will rewatch too XD 

Day 12: List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on) 

1- bl series

2-all other types of series as long as i find them interesting

3- love dark chocolate, tea, chips and low sugar sweets

4- love winter and the smell of rain

5- love games

6-love  learning new languages  (if only i have the time >_< ) for now i want to learn japanese ;;

axdxex:
If anyone is watching the uncensored version of  Battle of the Writers, can you please tell me when things get /uncensored/ so I can re-watch the episode somewhere that is not YT. Thank you <3

I haven't specifically checked (e.g. if there's a difference in runtime), but as I posted a few days ago: The trick is to VPN to Bangkok, then open iQiyi in Firefox in incognito mode - and importantly, only login to iQiyi after starting the episode. It works, yay!

p43425:

I haven't specifically checked (e.g. if there's a difference in runtime), but as I posted a few days ago: The trick is to VPN to Bangkok, then open iQiyi in Firefox in incognito mode - and importantly, only login to iQiyi after starting the episode. It works, yay!

Good to know! I'll try this!

Mignon toi:

i will make sure to not miss it :D

welcome bestie <3 yayy i will rewatch too XD 

XD 

Mignon toi:

Day 12: List 5 things you love. Or more if you want. (Beyond family, friends, pets, and so on) 

1- bl series

2-all other types of series as long as i find them interesting

3- love dark chocolate, tea, chips and low sugar sweets

4- love winter and the smell of rain

5- love games

6-love  learning new languages  (if only i have the time >_< ) for now i want to learn japanese ;;

Speaking of dark chocolate- my brother makes the best homemade dark chocolate brownies and he will not give me the recipe lol. he said that is the one recipe he will never give to anyone lmao :(

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 12 - 5  7 Things I Love

Aside from Arts & Music, here's a few things that come to mind.

1. Starting a new drama, both BL & Straight - The anticipation is like a low-key high.
  2. New places to visit - The further away from home the better.
  3. Living alone - Love, love, LOVE my own space!!!
  4. Baking bread from scratch in the winter while it snows outside.
  5. The ocean and everything about it - as long as I'm on land.
  6. The scent of fresh-cut grass on the breeze that's coming in my window. [No allergies here]
  7. Cats - I hope to have a real kitty companion one day. For now I have kitty squishmallow.

There's just about 1-3 things on everyone's list that I love too! There's lots to love in the world. :-)

American Fan:
There's lots to love in the world.

I do love your positive attitude (even if it doesn't necessarily extend to JBLs).