Okay I got a riddle. I will admit it took me a while before I could get it lol. 

"There are 30 cows in a field, 28 chickens, how many didn't?"

Day 31: Share something funny

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"[ 

August Challenge Day 31

Share a funny story, joke, photo, video, mishap, meme, etc.

I'll go with a funny video. Daou is so spatially and situational awareness challenged LOL

American Fan:

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 31 - Share something funny

I'm going to end this fun month long challenge with the ONLY joke I know.  Lucky you!! 

In honor of my horror-loving BL besties.

One day little Bobby asked his mother if he could go out and play with grandmother.

His mother replied, " Not today dear. You've already dug her up three times this week."

I know, I know....but it's my go-to for anything joke-wise. Why should I leave y'all out?

I love that lmao XD u just made my day DJ <3

FortPeatForever:

I love that riddle! I always ask it to my friends and family lol 

p43425:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"[ 

LMAO STOP I CAN’T- XD *dying from laughter rn*

Lmao I cannot stop laughing XD

Day 31 of August Challenge: Share something funny

Here r a few random jokes I found: 

NASA is launching a satellite to say sorry to the aliens. They’re calling it the Apollo G. 

Just when you think that food cannot possibly call you on your phone…BOOM! Onion rings. 

Why can’t skeletons play church music? They don’t have organs. 

And here’s a riddle I like: A man lives on the 10th floor of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator (lift) all the way down to the bottom and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back from work, he gets into the elevator, and if there is someone else in it, he goes back to the 10th floor. On rainy days he also goes directly to the 10th floor. On all other days, he goes to the 7th floor and walks up 3 flights of stairs to his apartment (flat). Why?

Thx for making this month’s challenges DJ! They were super fun! Glad I got to know you guys better :)

p43425:

That's worse than mine, hahahaha

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I love that lmao XD u just made my day DJ <3

Woot! Woot!

FortPeatForever:

This doesn't sound like math...

Jadeheart:
Daou is so spatially and situational awareness challenged LOL

That's hilarious. He's so cute!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And here’s a riddle I like:

Oh man, you're making my brain have to work this morning.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Thx for making this month’s challenges DJ! They were super fun! Glad I got to know you guys better :)

Aw for sure! I'm glad you were a part of it!

RXinw:

Well, we are not sure because....remember that other tag I mentioned? It plays a huge role in the conflict of book one and we will never know if at that point the series would have deviated from the source material. This was back in 2016 too and even though now they could maybe get away with something like that, back then I do not see them adding that detail and expecting positive outcomes.

I do not want to tell you what the tag is and how it involves the leads because it will possibly ruin the whole series for you and we will never know if the series would have included it so I do not want you to judge the series for what it may or may not have had because after I read that chapter my entire perception of the story was forever changed due to how unexpected it was. I will tell you after you have finished.

LOL Are we Kinnporsche~ing this? 

Ah well. I'll know when I get there. With the dubious consent tag, I had already decided, I'm a big girl, if I'm uncomfortable, I drop. No worries. I have been aware  of the Addicted was a famous series, I have passed it on my BL travels but didn't know why or cared to look. At least I know now that if I do get to ep 15, I expect an abrupt end, and also there's a remake/inspired by, and there's a current Thai version airing as well, so, either way, I can add it to my BL collection LOL

**** Also, I've watched some BL films over the years and I'm trying to slowly find them, and this just jogged my memory of 2x chinese films I had forgotten about. Let's see if I can find it LOL

American Fan:
We will be watching History 3: Trapped (2019).  I believe it's the most popular History series. 

Is there a particular time we're all starting it or is it just a watch and review sometime that day kinda thing? I'm really looking forward to this as I've not yet seen it.

American Fan:
For Boun Prem fans <3

What a lovely surprise to see as soon as I opened the club page. Clearly we need to be besties... immediately.

GelfyFaeth222:
Although Love Note and on1y one hasnt finished yet, it and Unknown have brought Taiwan up to 3rd place on my BL collection.

WOOT! I'm so glad you're enjoying the same shows I loved. I'm so happy that my recommendations worked out for you so well. When it comes to BLs, I think there's always good and bad shows made by every country, but depending on your likes and dislikes, you can still find good ones no matter who made them. I happen to like all of the Asian styles of BLs simply cuz I like each of them for different reasons and don't go into watching any of them with expectations of another country's style in mind. It's usually just my mood and how much time I have, that dictates which type of BL to choose and watch.

Something I used to tell my kids when they couldn't understand why people said they didn't love reading like they do, was that everyone likes to read. To me, those who say they don't like reading, just haven't found something they like to read yet. For some it's novels or maybe just short stories, for others it's magazines, or for some people like my mother... it's recipes (she could happily pore over them for hours). It's all still reading, just different kinds.

RXinw:
I love this club. As usual just when you think you are the odd one out there is always someone here who is of the same mind.

I think that's what I'm enjoying here the most. I'm probably over posting and driving everyone insane, but finding so many like minds with so many fascinating POVs and interesting things to say has me wanting to talk to everyone all the time and I can't help it! I'll apologize to everyone now for always running amok and I'll try harder to rein it in, but because I love people and tend to lean towards being a social butterfly, it's going to be really, really, difficult...lol

MeNotYou:
When it comes to BLs, I think there's always good and bad shows made by every country, but depending on your likes and dislikes, you can still find good ones no matter who made them.

I'm keeping a list just simply for my own self awareness of kind of shows I like and what I don't. Some people really hate thai bl's, I've read a few say they can always trusts a Taiwanese bl. I know American Fan hates Japanese BLs LOL I'm just taking note if I also will have a preference for social tastes that each country injects into their media. It's not meant to be discriminatory. 

American Fan:
One day little Bobby asked his mother if he could go out and play with grandmother.

His mother replied, " Not today dear. You've already dug her up three times this week."

LMAO! I adore you. I simply freaking adore you.

FortPeatForever:

10 *grin*. That's one I call a gooder.

p43425:

LOL! Love it!

Jadeheart:
I'll go with a funny video. Daou is so spatially and situational awareness challenged LOL

Oh my lawd! That poor boy...LOL!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Here r a few random jokes I found: 

Too cute and short kings are always makin' things funny.

MeNotYou:
I'll try harder to rein it in,

Girl, you are good. There are times when I spam this club. There are pages here that have so many posts from me that only 2 or 3 other members have a post on it.

Plus I like your post because they often agree with my thoughts lollll

American Fan:
That's hilarious. He's so cute!

LOL right