So I said I was going to take a break from Thai bls and YouTube offered me Caged Again lmao

You know, I would be interested in that. It's very beaststar lol and I remember reading a bl manga where the concept was humans who are descendant of animals but it was bit dodgy so i didnt finish it lol 

MeNotYou:
NOICE! Welcome over to the JBL darkside! It's all warm and fuzzy here. LOL

I like it here

American Fan:
Min seemed uncomfortable about the gun but didn't have any trouble whipping it out a few times acting like he would use it.

In his day job as a stand-in, he handles one regularly, so he feels comfortable whipping it out, as in acting with one. But usually it's just a fake one.

What bl series should I rewatch? ♡ 

FortPeatForever:

What bl series should I rewatch? ♡ 

Omg give us options to vote on lol

Guys!!! I’m soooooo excited! My babies are finally here ;; it took forever and they were even stuck in customs, but now they’re home <3 They are honestly so cute and great quality ;;

I also got this cuteeee Jaidee (JoongDunk’s mascot) luggage tag!

angeliviki2022:

In his day job as a stand-in, he handles one regularly, so he feels comfortable whipping it out, as in acting with one. But usually it's just a fake one.

Oh right...good point :-) lol

axdxex:

Omg give us options to vote on lol

Lol okay XD

1. About Youth

2. Moonlight Chicken

3. Triage

4. Not Me

5. Blueming

6. To My Star

7. The Eighth Sense 

8. UWMA

9. Between Us

10. Our Dating Sim

axdxex:
They are honestly so cute and great quality ;;

They're adorable!! How cool that it came with their photos too! Buffalo stuffie is too sweet! Look at that face. 

FortPeatForever:

Lol okay XD

1. About Youth

2. Moonlight Chicken

3. Triage

4. Not Me

5. Blueming

6. To My Star

7. The Eighth Sense 

8. UWMA

9. Between Us

10. Our Dating Sim

My vote is for Not Me and Our Dating Sim, because I’ve also been meening to re-watch these two lol

Also, Between Us because I never grow tired of it, but this is just me being really biased!

FortPeatForever:

Lol okay XD

1. About Youth

2. Moonlight Chicken

3. Triage

4. Not Me

5. Blueming

6. To My Star

7. The Eighth Sense 

8. UWMA

9. Between Us

10. Our Dating Sim

About Youth or Not Me, depending on your mood!

American Fan:

They're adorable!! How cool that it came with their photos too! Buffalo stuffie is too sweet! Look at that face. 

Yesss it’s adorable and his little buffalo costum is detachable ;; *clutches heart*

American Fan:

About Youth or Not Me, depending on your mood!

Okay :)

axdxex:

My vote is for Not Me and Our Dating Sim, because I’ve also been meening to re-watch these two lol

Also, Between Us because I never grow tired of it, but this is just me being really biased!

Okay I might just rewatch all 3 lol XD

axdxex:

Yesss it’s adorable and his little buffalo costum is detachable ;; *clutches heart*

That's awesome! He could have other outfits too, lol. Ideas are flashing through my head rn. haha

I would call him "Buffie" and make a T-shirt with a super cute photo of Phuwin printed on front. Or the whole gang of We Are, lol.

When I think about this series, I actually miss seeing the friendship gang every week, except for Tan, (shudder). I've never felt that way about a series before.