axdxex:

He's adorable! But I agree, this one was pretty much just a set up for episode, if the preview is a true indicator-- I'm excited for next week!

Aha, I saw the YT video preview for next ep before watching this week’s so I have decided to wait to binge both eps together so I don’t have to torture myself to wait lol 

@GelfyFaeth222 oh u r killing me with the slow burn ohmygod and here comes the annoying female character argh TT 

I hope these two get united soon cuz the tension between them is too high 

And the mother is getting on my nerves, I just wanna strangle her and be like “let your son make his own decisions for god’s sake”!! 

JISOO fanboy:

i wish to join too 

Welcome to the club :)

JISOO fanboy:

i wish to join too 

Welcome to the club! :)

angeliviki2022:

I loved it! I missed them so much!

Same here! ♡

Watched a couple episodes of Sugar Dog Life and it's sooo cute WTF!! Both the mc and ml are so precious! I'm dying from cuteness?❤️

sjay:

Watched a couple episodes of Sugar Dog Life and it's sooo cute WTF!! Both the mc and ml are so precious! I'm dying from cuteness?❤️

Right!! I can't wait for the next episode :)

Blue Canvas of Youthful Days anyone seen this? Is it worth a watch?

My two worlds collided! 

Felix (of Stray Kids) and Fourth & Gemini meet  each other in NY at a fashion event! And I think I see Phuwin too! 

axdxex:
I don't have much to say except that I could watch 10 more episodes with these two and wouldn't get bored. I'll miss you Taishin & Takara <3 

I so agree with you

American Fan:

My two worlds collided! 

Felix (of Stray Kids) and Fourth & Gemini meet  each other in NY at a fashion event! And I think I see Phuwin too! 

I saw that they got photos together. I'm so happy.

All I am going to say is my head is pounding. 

I have read all the amazing comments regarding Jack & Jocker and I cannot wait to watch it tonight. 

Regarding Battle of The Writers, I will try just for the side couple.

DramaNomNom:

Blue Canvas of Youthful Days anyone seen this? Is it worth a watch?

It's not on iQIYI anymore. Is this the one that was there for only 1-2 days before China censors said no-go after all?

American Fan:

My two worlds collided! 

Aww so cute ♡♡♡

Finally getting to sit and watch Jack  & Joker. I love that this is the 2nd BL I'm watching with a investigation or problem board on the back wall of their closet behind their clothes.