p43425:
(re "Happy of the End") Update after today's Ep. 3 & 4: Even gritty and seedier. So far, I can't really say I'm "liking things more as they go along". Good thing I don't really have triggers; if you do, do not watch this.

I have only to see the tag 'psychological' under a Japanese show and know to red flag it immediately. LOL It's why I stopped watching anime years ago. There's dark and then there's Japanese dark. 

p43425:
(re "Happy of the End") Update after today's Ep. 3 & 4: Even gritty and seedier.

Yeah, I saw the synopsis and was like-- I don't think this one is for me lol 

I ended up not going to school today because of my headache yesterday, and I did what any responsible student would do when they miss a school day......I watched IG reels of real BL couples from China and now my mind is stuck in a dirty place so I am all ears if there is any advice on how to cold shower my mind lol.

Anyways, I still have not watched any BL released yesterday; hopefully I will today.

RXinw:
Anyways, I still have not watched any BL released yesterday; hopefully I will today.

And hopefully today is a better day for your head. No comment about your mind though, LOL!

RXinw:

I ended up not going to school today because of my headache yesterday, and I did what any responsible student would do when they miss a school day......I watched IG reels of real BL couples from China and now my mind is stuck in a dirty place so I am all ears if there is any advice on how to cold shower my mind lol.

I would be prone to headaches and I'm always told I'm either not drinking enough water, not enough sleep, or I need glasses LOL I hope you feel better soon <3

I was going to watch Jack and Joker with you guys but as it's Thai, I think I'll take my time with it. I want watch more korean, japanese and taiwanese bls so I get a good feel for the styles. I've challenged myself to make my way through the HIStory series as there seems to be a few, and they keep coming up so. Let's see which one is my favourite since I was bored during the famous HIStory Trapped LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

thank you

Hehe ofc! Can’t wait for the next chapter XD

RXinw:

Oh damn, headaches suck, I hope it gets better for u

As for ur mind, that’s ur own fault lol

I’M SORRY Y’ALL!!! I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.  I generally really like a good crime/detective/mystery drama, but this drama just wasn’t doing it for me for some reason…Something wasn’t hitting right.. I’m kinda bummed lol. I was excited because I heard a lot of good stuff…

So HIStory 1 ~ Obsessed checked off the list and LMAO ~ I'm pretty sure it wasnt meant to be as funny as I found it LOL

sjay:

I’M SORRY Y’ALL😭😭😭 I have dropped Manner of Death after 5 episodes… I tried so hard to like it, but I just had no interest or motivation to continue it.  I generally really like a good crime/detective/mystery drama, but this drama just wasn’t doing it for me for some reason…Something wasn’t hitting right.. I’m kinda bummed lol. I was excited because I heard a lot of good stuff…

Hey, we like what we like LOL I didn't like HIStory trapped. We're a nice eclectic bunch. I like that lol

Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart - episode 1

It Lives, It Lives, MUHAHAHAHA. THE CHEMISTRY IS STILL STANDING MUHAHAHA *sobs*

I enjoyed it so much and the comedic relief in it is so funny to me; the timing is just right.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Updates:

Source - X

American Fan:
And hopefully today is a better day for your head. No comment about your mind though, LOL!

GelfyFaeth222:
I would be prone to headaches and I'm always told I'm either not drinking enough water, not enough sleep, or I need glasses LOL I hope you feel better soon <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Oh damn, headaches suck, I hope it gets better for u

Thanks guys *heart emoji*

I’m sooo excited for Love Is Like Poison!!!!! But, the Vietnamese drama though.. Don’t they have other actors to be in a lead role😂

sjay:
I’m sooo excited for Love Is Like Poison!!!!! But, the Vietnamese drama though.. Don’t they have other actors to be in a lead role?

LOL I swear it is not a Vietnamese BL if he is not in it. I feel like every BL he is in is like an alternate universe of the same person; at least that is how my mind perceives it now lol