We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 RXinw:

I already watched episode 1 so now I have to finish it my perfectionist brain will not allow otherwise *crying emoji* Let me give it the benefit of the doubt that it will get better

I knew it!! 

RXinw:
How will I survive!?!?

You do realize you can "Just Say No"?  

Saygo:

Lmao. Is Bad Guy My Boss  a worst BL of the year contender already? I have not seen it yet.

Unless something worse comes along,  a big YES  from me.

axdxex:
I feel so bad for you because you're going to finish it, aren't you? lmao

I feel bad for us cuz we will see all his post rants about it. HAHAHA

Saygo:

Lmao. Is Bad Guy My Boss  a worst BL of the year contender already? I have not seen it yet.

Not when 'A Secretly Love' and 'Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka' exist.

axdxex:
I feel so bad for you because you're going to finish it, aren't you? lmao

Yes

Saygo:
Lmao. Is Bad Guy My Boss  a worst BL of the year contender already? I have not seen it yet.

Nope, not when Sky Valley......and some others exist hehe

American Fan:
You do realize you can "Just Say No"?  

I am not familiar with the concept (speaking in this context lol)

American Fan:

Best believe it HAHAHA lol

axdxex:
A Secretly Love'

OMG I forgot about it. I watched episode 1 then placed it on hold because I could not bear to watch it every week so I was planning to binge but I left it on my On Hold list and forgot about it. I basically dropped a series without knowing it lol........but now that I am reminded.....

axdxex:

I have not seen those either. There was a time i could keep up with every bl, even the bad ones. The last really bad one I powered through was omg vampires. I still have to finish Playboyy

American Fan:

I didn't think of that...stay safe out there...lmao

Saygo:
I have not seen those either. There was a time i could keep up with every bl, even the bad ones. The last really bad one I powered through was omg vampires. I still have to finish Playboyy

Don't watch them, be happy, save your blood pressure. 

RXinw:
OMG I forgot about it. I watched episode 1 then placed it on hold because I could not bear to watch it every week so I was planning to binge but I left it on my On Hold list and forgot about it. I basically dropped a series without knowing it lol........but now that I am reminded.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

no

noo

don't do it

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I binged 6 eps of A boss and a babe yesterday and 4 today...IT'S SOO GOOD 

Yes! I too love 'A Boss and A Babe'. Gun & Cher are both so lovable ;; 

axdxex:

Yes! I too love 'A Boss and A Babe'. Gun & Cher are both so lovable ;; 

They r!! 

@Wrenix ur writing is beautiful, honestly. Like, how the hell do u write so well? I absolutely love this story and can’t wait for the next part!! How many more parts r there? (Also, I kinda feel bad for Jay tbh) 

A boss and a babe (i don’t even know which ep at this point, I’ve binged too many) 

That ep 11 curse scared the shit out of me seriously

But the proposal was adorablee 

Also, the whole background story with Tian getting repeatedly raped by her step father for 3 years straight was seriously messed up bro 

I’m gonna save the last ep to enjoy tmrw after skl lol (also becuz I just binged two eps in bed and it’s now 1am and I’m gonna be like a zombie in skl) 

axdxex:

My own mental remake of "Sukiyanen" (in which Sakae dumps the boring Tokyo office drone and gets back together with his ex) is actually pretty good.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
A boss and a babe (i don’t even know which ep at this point, I’ve binged too many) 

It makes me happy when people share their enthusiasm. Yay!