OnyxTheHedgehog:
what video?

Someone posted it in my imagination.

Live performance with Jeff Satur singing Rain Wedding.  So beautiful! Him & his voice, lol.

Caught up on BLs today...

Jack & Joker Ep 3 

Happy Of The End Ep 7 & 8 ( What did you guys think of the ending? )

Sugar Dog Life Ep 8 

Love Is A Poison Ep 3

Now I just have to watch the newest On1y One Episode. 

angeliviki2022:

RE: Love Is Like a Poison  I haven't been able to find a streaming provider for this. It's not on Netflix USA. I really want to watch it.

Fansubbers only at this point.

On1y One Ep 11 - Oh my word! What an interesting development for the Tian Moment. I can say I honestly didn't see that coming. Glad the teachers got to have their moment but it left me unsatisfied because how do y'all kiss and walk away from each other? Process those emotions together....passionately  ;)  

I can't tell how this is gonna end unless they rush the ending or give us a season 2. Thoughts?

I am contemplating whether I should watch today's episode of The On1y One or wait until tomorrow to watch it and the finale together.

What do you guys think? (Brain is too tired to make decisions myself lol) 

RXinw:

I am contemplating whether I should watch today's episode of The On1y One or wait until tomorrow to watch it and the finale together.

What do you guys think? (Brain is too tired to make decisions myself lol) 

I'm gonna watch it all together! Much nicer that way.

DramaNomNom:

Caught up on BLs today...

Jack & Joker Ep 3 

Happy Of The End Ep 7 & 8 ( What did you guys think of the ending? )

Sugar Dog Life Ep 8 

Love Is A Poison Ep 3

Now I just have to watch the newest On1y One Episode. 

I'm totally NOT caught up on any this week :-(

p43425:

(re "Happy of the End") I watched today's final two episodes. I could rationalise about how this is a poignant story of hope out of nothingness, and of the healing power of love even in the bleakest circumstances - but honestly, I can't say I enjoyed it.

I am (appropriately) "happy of the end".

@DramaNomNom: Regarding what I think of the ending, here's what I wrote (p. 1250). RXinw had more to say and seemed to be more enthusiastic about it (p. 1252).

American Fan:
I'm gonna watch it all together! Much nicer that way.

I will just follow you then :)

RXinw:

I will just follow you then :)

Okie dokie :-)

I'll have to watch both eps on Friday then post my finale thoughts. Another busy day tomorrow. Looks like I'll be watching BLs all weekend !

American Fan:
I'll be watching BLs all weekend !

*Sighs in content* that is the life. Cheers mate!

DramaNomNom:
give us a season 2.

This is what I want.

DramaNomNom:

On1y One Ep 11 - Oh my word! What an interesting development for the Tian Moment. I can say I honestly didn't see that coming. Glad the teachers got to have their moment but it left me unsatisfied because how do y'all kiss and walk away from each other? Process those emotions together....passionately  ;)  

I can't tell how this is gonna end unless they rush the ending or give us a season 2. Thoughts?

also like yes i like that the teachers ark was done and all but also .... Bro why ur eyes so wide and open like that and no emotion at all? like if ur surprised at least  show it like with body language or smt like a flinch or smttt - bro legit just became a statue ...  um anyways  maybe this is just me but I dont understand why the teachers needed their own love conflict? like I feel like I would enjoy it more if they were already in a relationship idk maybe just me ..  The Flashback got me tho  , kind of a plot twist cause i was expecting the father to be abuser in the sense that he beat up hid kid.   I feel Like the have to do a seaosn 2, there is no way they are going to come to a neat end with all the stuff going on. it's too messy. I think season 1 finale will give us a huge conflict between the two. and that there is a season 2 planned for this.  set in collage. idk i hope 

American Fan:

I'm totally NOT caught up on any this week :-(

Same here ;;