American Fan:

Oh boy. I was wondering what's next! I'll prob watch it sometime today. 

Not the best solution, but you can find it here.

Kisskh

Thank you

axdxex:

I'll DM you~

Thank you

American Fan:
Hey, hey!! We have this in common. :-)

Hey American Fan, how have you been? Of course, Not Me is the best! ^^

Emrys:

Hey American Fan, how have you been? Of course, Not Me is the best! ^^

Pretty well, thx!  Doing a lot of "arting". Life is good. :-)

I may need to do a rewatch of Not Me this winter. I don't do rewatches normally, but since being here it's happened a few times now, lol.

Hope u r well.

American Fan:
I don't do rewatches normally, but since being here it's happened a few times now, lol.

Hope u r well.

Same here. I rarely do re-watches. I think it's because the meaning of the movie/series is clear the first time around and it's difficult for me to get attached to what I'm watching enough to re-watch it. It depends on whether my favorite actors are in it too or if it caught my interest somehow.

I'm doing fine. Started uni again and so far we've not done much. Had to sign up for a uni related website today and one of the teachers said the final exam is actually an essay or something we have to write. So that's good news because the aim here is to have fewer things to do this year. It's my last uni year and therefore I need to make it count.

I'm well on my way to become the GL Queen or something lol Based on how many GLs I've been watching lately and all. I recently finished watching Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko and gave it a 10 out of 10. That series made me laugh a lot, it's very funny but also realistic at times. I also watched a bunch of GL/lesbian short films (liked some of them) and a movie (which I didn't like) from Gagaoolala. They were leaving Gagaoolala soon, so I made it my goal to watch them before that.

Other than this, I'm good. I occasionally read books (today I finished Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport) and I also have a Goodreads challenge I'm working towards completing. 10 more books and I'll have finished it by the end of the year. <3

American Fan:
Hey, hey!! We have this in common. :-)

Me 3 ~ I watched Not Me last week and is now my NO.1 BL and my highest rated show so far LOL 

Wrenix:
Me 3 ~ I watched Not Me last week and is now my NO.1 BL and my highest rated show so far LOL

Yo, welcome to the club! I'm due for a re-watch of Not Me as well. I've seen it in May 2022 (in a couple days as far as I remember) and it's been one of the best BLs I've ever seen for the longest time. I even got the Not Me boxset at some point (I don't have it anymore though) from EThaiCD.com. (It's all fun and games until you spend lots of money on stuff you're not sure spark joy for you after a while haha.) The series itself does spark joy but holding onto the boxset did not, for some reason.

So I've started Jack and Joker and ohhh nooo, it's lawful good vs chaotic good.....my weakness .....

I finished watching About Youth and it was adorable 

I loved both couples a lot, and I’ve fallen in love with Ray lmao 

Rating: 8/10

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I finished watching About Youth and it was adorable 

So glad you enjoyed it - one of my personal faves. Young first love at its best!

5 Lessons in Happiness: Baby Maybe - 5.5/10

5 Lessons in Happiness: Little Man - 7/10

I found this one funny. It was about a swimmer who was insecure about his micro penis after an incident at a swim meet. He was trying all sorts of methods to get a bigger penis because all the dates he went turned out bad when the guys saw his micro penis lol. Anyway, a fan of his likes him. I will not say anymore lol. The shower scene had me feeling some type of way though *fans self* 

The ending for both is open.

Wrenix:
did i stand on your landmine? lol

No, not really. I tend to enjoy the omegaverse in books. PitBabe just tested the waters and did not commit to it. 

Geminibaddie22:
thats so lucky

That I get to stay home?

Wrenix:
Yeah, it's flu season here too. Drink lots of water and I hope you feel better soon <3

angeliviki2022:
 I hope you can real rest somewhere in between. Take care

Thanks guys :)