OnyxTheHedgehog:

HEARTSTOPPER S3 IS OUT YAYYY XD 

Argh if only I had the time to watch anything at the moment :( oh well, I’ll save it for the half term holiday I guess… 

I started watching revenge of others cuz i wanted to see a but of bullying. For me these r the best. But  think I also might save heartstopper for the holidays

Awww its ok ill send some by shipping to u lol

Fourever You EP 1

Opening scene sure is a mood!

First ep. is a pretty good start. I had to laugh at the "Wabi Sabi University" title on one of the phone screen sm   posts. Loving the purple ties and matching lockers.

Surprise, surprise, I'm not too bothered by Earth or his role so far in this series, except that some of his facial expressions seem a bit OTT. I'm enjoying his friendship with roommate Bas. 

I figured out not long ago that I'm sensitive to hairstyles, of all things. And this nice-looking cast has a really good stylist. Earth's cute haircut suits him. 

How long will it take before we learn the reason why Ter has issues with Hill...oh, and I'm liking Hill a lot.

p43425:

Yes - on WeTV. (Not sure about alternatives for non-subscribers.)

I found this in the MDL comment section:

WeTV (TV and Uncut Version) :
Every Thursday 9.30 PM (GMT+7)
Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan and North America

Studio Wabi Sabi YouTube (TV and Uncut Version) :
Every Thursday 9.30 PM (GMT+7)
Uncut Version [YouTube Membership on level ‘Series Uncut Version’] :
Global territory (except Thailand, South Korea and Japan)
?https://x.com/wabisabiTH/status/1840738401483669507

Also it's available on Kisskh

American Fan:
Fourever You EP 1

Opening scene sure is a mood!

First ep. is a pretty good start.

Yes, I think this series might be a winner. For Wabi Sabi's sake, I sure hope so - they have such a great legacy to preserve.

American Fan:
I had to laugh at the "Wabi Sabi University" title on one of the phone screen sm   posts.

How cute, I didn't even notice that.

American Fan:
WeTV (TV and Uncut Version) :

I have no idea what the differences are in this specific instance. Sometimes it has to do with NC scenes, sometimes with non-essential or filler scenes, but sometimes with scenes that are somewhat relevant to the story. I always watch uncut, period.

American Fan:
and I'm liking Hill a lot.

Me too. I had to look him up because this looked so familiar. He was Trai/Third in Century of Love

p43425:

Just starting on "Fourever You". Gosh, what an opening ...

I just finished the first episode lol I am liking it so far. ♡ :)

angeliviki2022:
He was Trai/Third in Century of Love. 

Pond Ponlawit also delivered an impressive (serious) acting performance in "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us".

Lots of other familiar faces in the cast of "Fourever You". (I like that, especially where cuties are involved. Yeah, talkin' about you, Bever!)

Wrenix:

Studying my top 10 bl's and, although their own stories, i'm seeing the same 'vibes' appear over and over. It's very enlightening in what I find visually appealing in BL stories. I'm going to have to go look at the het series now and see if it applies there too lol

I need to do that! I have a list for series I recommend and think are great, but that does not necessarily equate to my top 10, because sometimes I just love a show despite it's flaws. Sometimes it's all emotion no logic lol

p43425:

Just starting on "Fourever You". Gosh, what an opening ...

omg!!! starting that one next

but I HAD to watch Monster Next Door first, because last week's episode left me-- ;;

I feel much better now.

I also just finished Fourever You EP. 1

I think Earth is kind of cute LOL He's definitely had his teeth done. Not a complaint, just an observation, and the rest of the cast seem pretty cute. That opening scene was really funny to me. It was the roommate's scream had me rewinding LOL Please tell me he's another one of the couples because I feel like I'll like him. I can't make out who they are in the pictures, other than the four hot med students, who are awaiting their partners.  One has started LOL

I've discovered that I like the 'meet again' setting, so I think I'll enjoy these two. I like Earth. I think he's adorable, and Pond's got that suave, brooding look to him. 

I'll be interested to see how much screen time the other pairings will get and what their situations will be. 

Also, hi Bumblebee *waves* You and your perfectly shaped nose are back. Nice to see you <3

axdxex:

I need to do that! I have a list for series I recommend and think are great, but that does not necessarily equate to my top 10, because sometimes I just love a show despite it's flaws. Sometimes it's all emotion no logic lol

I do that with the other shows but not with BL's. I have no idea why. It's like my queer self is ironically more logical lmao 

But is helpful exercise though, I do recommend. Instead of tags, or country, finding that trending theme in the overall appearance and/or how it made you feel, makes choosing BL's later, a little easier LOL

Day 3 challenge-  What are some of your plans this fall?

I plan on going to some fall festivals, a pumpkin patch, check out some farmers markets, maybe go to a concert, do a few haunted houses/trails. Baking, going apple picking, maybe have a small get together with family on Halloween. I think my work is also having a Halloween party.  Of course watching scary movies lol XD. 

BabyFeatForever:

Day 3 challenge-  What are some of your plans this fall?

I plan on going to some fall festivals, a pumpkin patch, check out some farmers markets, maybe go to a concert, do a few haunted houses/trails. Baking, going apple picking, maybe have a small get together with family on Halloween. I think my work is also having a Halloween party.  Of course watching scary movies lol XD. 

I will probably watch a horror series and then my friends birthday and we are gonna surprise her by taking her to a restaurant

Geminibaddie22:

I will probably watch a horror series and then my friends birthday and we are gonna surprise her by taking her to a restaurant

Ohhh that sounds like fun!!! :)