BabyFeatForever:

American Fan- lmao XD ♡

Lips are important! 

American Fan:

Lips are important! 

Yes 100% :)

angeliviki2022:
"it's an acquired taste." So don't be so hard on yourself. BL is for fun, relaxation and entertainment. Occasionally for thought-provoking content.  If it stresses you out to this extent, you're right to quit - not BL, of course - just JBL. 

RE: J-BLs

Yes to fun and entertainment!!

@wrenix - I may not like or enjoy the majority of J-dramas, however, there are some good ones too, so it's a case by case review for me. If I am attracted to the story then that comes first, before country. It doesn't cost but 1-2 eps of time to learn whether I'll want to watch it or not. Who knows, it could be one of the best J-BLs I've seen. 

I guess I'm saying don't paint all J-BLs with the same brush and write them off just cuz, yk, it's Japan.

American Fan:

Lips are important! 

So are thighs, and eyes, and hands, and hips, and trails, and as......let me stop before I get graphic lol 

RXinw:

So are thighs, and eyes, and hands, and hips, and trails, and as......let me stop before I get graphic lol 

Oh and minds

RXinw:

Oh and minds

as an afterthought ?

RXinw:

I am not going to say which word almost made me snort my tea out of my nose! Lesson learned. Drinking and reading this discussion groups can be hazardous to my (and my laptop's) health. 

Talking about body parts--

Earth's eyes looked really pretty in this scene ;; 

axdxex:

as an afterthought ?

Lmao, the wordplay here is golden. 

The mind part came after my lusting of an image my mind was building lol (Fort's image is flashing in my mind lol)

RXinw:
(Fort's image is flashing in my mind lol)

Fort is always at the scene of the crime XD

angeliviki2022:

I am not going to say which word almost made me snort my tea out of my nose! Lesson learned. Drinking and reading this discussion groups can be hazardous to my (and my laptop's) health. 

LOL I have a sneaking suspicion it starts with a T

axdxex:
Fort is always at the scene of the crime XD

Its that one picture I shared in here with him soaking yet. Does anyone know what page that was I need to relive the moment lol

axdxex:

Talking about body parts--

Earth's eyes looked really pretty in this scene ;; 

I agree. They've given him some beautiful highlighter in this series which makes his face all dewy. It really suits him <3

American Fan:

RE: J-BLs

Yes to fun and entertainment!!

@wrenix - I may not like or enjoy the majority of J-dramas, however, there are some good ones too, so it's a case by case review for me. If I am attracted to the story then that comes first, before country. It doesn't cost but 1-2 eps of time to learn whether I'll want to watch it or not. Who knows, it could be one of the best J-BLs I've seen. 

I guess I'm saying don't paint all J-BLs with the same brush and write them off just cuz, yk, it's Japan.

No.

LOL

angeliviki2022:

As they kept telling me about beer, "it's an acquired taste." So don't be so hard on yourself. BL is for fun, relaxation and entertainment. Occasionally for thought-provoking content.  If it stresses you out to this extent, you're right to quit - not BL, of course - just JBL. 

1st = S. Korean - Rated - 7.6 - Starting to find ones that are boring to me

( 10 Series + 2 Film)-3 = 9/12 ~ 75%  ~~ 7.5 + (7.7) = 15.2/20x10=7.6

Highest Rated = 8.5 ~ No. 9 

2nd = Shhhh! Chinese - Rated - 7.5 - So much potential if it was allowed

( 4 Series + 2 Films) - 2 = 4/6 ~ 67% ~~ 6.7+ (8.3) =15/20x10=7.5

Highest Rated = 9 ~ No.4

3rd = Thai - Rated - 6.5  - Hit or Miss. It's strength is it's variety

(28 Series + 0 Films) -14 = 14/28~ 50% ~~ 5 + (7.9) = 12.9/20 x 10 = 6.45

Highest Rated = 10 (x2) ~ Top 3

4th = Taiwanese - Rated - 6.4 - Genuinely see it improving though

(11 Series + 1 Film) -5  = 7/12 ~58% ~~ 5.8 + (6.9) = 12.7/20x10 = 6.35

Highest Rated = 9 ~ No. 6

5th = Japan - The barrel is dry and disappointing

(8 Series + 3 Film) -7 =  4/11 ~ 36% ~~ 3.6+ (6.4)= 10/20x10= 5

Highest Rated = 6.5 ~ No. 29

My actual stats at the minute. I've been keeping track every time I've added another BL to my Mega List. I'm crazy, but I'm a consistent crazy LOL I overdosed on Japan growing up. I know their style and it's not who I am anymore. Most of it just annoys me. 

I'm also not a cutesy person either which adds to the headaches. It's just who I am and who I'm becoming. I respect Japan for the years of amusement it's given me. No disrespect is meant by saying I cant watch JBL's anymore.