RXinw:
I know it was an innocent question but thank you so much for asking because this was the most I have laughed today lol

Okaaaay. I just couldn't figure it out for anything. 

Oh man, now I'll be lookin' at all the navels. 

RXinw:
Official definition: "A thin line of hair running down to the pubic region from the navel."

I just googled it. U r right. I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".  Hahaha

Day 5. If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with who would you choose and why?

Do you mean go to a haunted house event or be part of the crew who organizes a haunted house? Either way, I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party and a haunted house event is still some type of party, right?

Emrys:
I'd choose Gun Atthaphan for that because I get the feeling he knows how to throw a party

So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

American Fan:
I had to confirm that it was really official or RX "official".

"Happy trails" ... ha ha! It is ironic that I (with plenty of experience in my younger days) am learning so much from RXinw (the self-described virgin).

p43425:
So you're not choosing him because he's adorably cute 'n cuddly?

Lol, no, I don't think so. Given the fact I never thought of him this way until you pointed it out. I don't tend to baby actors (or actresses for that matter). He may very well be "adorably cute 'n cuddly", but we have no way of knowing that.