-OverthinkingRN-:

Star in my mind is like that 

I really like Joong a lot lot lot. But all Chemistry thats more than friendly stuff is his weakness.

You can literally see when he ends his comfort zone. 

But he's young and i'm sure he will aprove a lot in the future.

Raining Sunshine:

if you like Modern and school life Genre, then you can try;

1. Mou Mou (A certain someone)
  2. Fake Slackers 
  3. SAYE
  4. Feng Mang (C-ent / Comedy )
  5. Shang Yin ( We all know Addicted drama is based on this Novel)
  6. Rebirth of Movie star 
  7. The Daily Life of being the campus Idol's fake boyfriend (just fun read with lot of fluffy plots)  

Sorry, I am a bit late into this discussion but I have been trying to read a GOOD translation of SAYE for months now. The only one I found last year was on dogeball.com by Ami but she password protected it and won't let me have access in spite of asking her and opening a twitter and discord accounts for it. No luck! I had read about 10 chapters of it and it is so good. When the translation is good, it is amazing! Those MTB(google translate etc.) are just so bad!

Hi! I want to join :)

Anyone else impressed by the Plus and Minus kissing Scene ? Oo 

Selbee:

Sorry, I am a bit late into this discussion but I have been trying to read a GOOD translation of SAYE for months now. The only one I found last year was on dogeball.com by Ami but she password protected it and won't let me have access in spite of asking her and opening a twitter and discord accounts for it. No luck! I had read about 10 chapters of it and it is so good. When the translation is good, it is amazing! Those MTB(google translate etc.) are just so bad!

yes it is so sad that Mainland Chinese novels are either taken down or password protected due to JJWC international site rumors. MTL books are really bad. I hope things will get better

camooflage:

Yes!  and also the intimacy in Cutie Pie.  Good golly :D  I also just finished Don't Say No and have a crush on Phachara Suansri (Leo).  I'm not sure I can handle all the sweetness, I may turn into a soda pop! <3 <3

Hi guys. Just curious if anyone would be willing to check out my LGBTQ novels. I am a LGBTQ author and am hoping to help more people read good LGBTQ novels for Pride month. I have BL and GL that represents all people and My favorite BL right now is sementic error. Like how as that show absolutely so good! I really loved My Beautiful Man An Mr Unlucky as well. Like super adorable and cute.
Anyway here is the link.
 https://tapas.io/katwilkinson/series

Please only check it out if you want too. No pressure at all to click okay. 

heya I would like to join the club :)))

Welcome. You already did just by watching and being here. It's great to have you.

Plushpriestess:

Yes!  and also the intimacy in Cutie Pie.  Good golly :D  I also just finished Don't Say No and have a crush on Phachara Suansri (Leo).  I'm not sure I can handle all the sweetness, I may turn into a soda pop! <3 <3

Hehehe.... I know that feeling my friend ;)

camooflage:

Hey!! you got me, buddy!

Also the  chemistry between both the couples is beautifully shown (how it develops stronger over the time), but I'm  biased towards Yuki and Ying Ze more. <3

Plushpriestess:

The main reason I'm in love with Cutie Pie too! All 3 couples had such good chemistry 

Cutie pie is honestly something else. its everything i could want in a BL