I vote for Teh and Oh-aew /I Told Sunset About You& I Promised You the Moon.  Their story still fills my heart with a sweet ache of happiness and sadness.  Also I like the titles, especially Member, cause I am one! :D <3  

Thanks for your efforts, they are all awesome!

Plushpriestess:

I vote for Teh and Oh-aew /I Told Sunset About You& I Promised You the Moon.  Their story still fills my heart with a sweet ache of happiness and sadness.  Also I like the titles, especially Member, cause I am one! :D <3  

Thanks for your efforts, they are all awesome!

Okay will try to make some!

here’s a test, it’s still with flaws so please don’t use it! Just wanted to show how the badge might look with a gif. Will probably use color for the text so it stands out more.

OMG they are too cute....I can't stop giggling.  I think I've finally gone crazy :D

Anyone else excited for the KinnPorsche finale today? 

They say it’s suppose to be the longest episode yet so I’m curious how they are going to wrap everything up.

Sunshine123:

They say it’s suppose to be the longest episode yet so I’m curious how they are going to wrap everything up. 

Is there someone who isn't excited about it??  

Mitzi Miao:

LMAO I hope not!— I’m actually quite nervous and counting down the hours. I might go insane just waiting for it lol

Sunshine123:

LMAO I hope not!— I’m actually quite nervous and counting down the hours. I might go insane just waiting for it lol

Ain't we all? Now just hope that the long ep gonna be really long haha 

Apologies now for blowing up the discord with my running commentary when the final KP episode airs! Cant wait to discuss it with everyone!!!!!!!

Blkittykat:

I watched the anime several years ago, but I didn't know there was a movie! Should probably give it a try.

yaa its quite a fun!!!

loubug1012:

Apologies now for blowing up the discord with my running commentary when the final KP episode airs! Cant wait to discuss it with everyone!!!!!!!

Can’t wait either! Hopefully the long episode is really long, like movie long ;)

It'll probably be at least 4-5 months till I watch KinnPorsche since it's pretty far down in my backlog since:

1. I added it while it was still airing and I always put airing dramas at the bottom
  2. I'm very particular about the order I was dramas in

Some more options for the compact badge/banner. Does it look better this way?

Or with a transparant background color behind the title?

Mitzi Miao:

Was gonna ask the same! I'm excited for this longest episode as they claim. Hope I am not disappointed with it!

adicto_princessa:

Was gonna ask the same! I'm excited for this longest episode as they claim. Hope I am not disappointed with it!

I am trying to keep my expectations to a minimum. I am looking at it like this, no show is perfect and if they dont get everything right in the last episode thats ok because it was still a great show thus far. 

Sunshine123:

This nervousness and curiosity is killing me!!