wildbutterfly_32:

Anyone watching My Secret Love? Episode 6 was the best one yet. 

I am! Episode 6 is absolutely the best one yet. I mean, all the kisses;)

I'd like to place one order of Vegas please :D  

Plushpriestess:

I do believe stocks are sold out and the pre order queue is several years long at this point

loubug1012:

I do believe stocks are sold out and the pre order queue is several years long at this point

Damnit,  can't a girl dream?!?  Okay next big question, what series am I going to devour next!?  After that ride I feel like I need something a little gentler.

Plushpriestess:

Damnit,  can't a girl dream?!?  Okay next big question, what series am I going to devour next!?  After that ride I feel like I need something a little gentler.

It's not that hard to find something more gentler XD

you haven't watched DNA says i love you yet?

https://mydramalist.com/710811-my-dna-says-i-love-you

Plushpriestess:

Fish Upon the sky or secret crush on you. Fish Upon the sky is a good typical BL. Secret Crush on You is epic but a total BL way. No violence or anything like that

dramalover:

Did you read mangas of old fashioned cupcake and senpai this can't be love?

I've read the manga for senpai this can't be love and it's cute & short but theres a lot of smut. i've also read a small amount of ofc and it's very well written

loubug1012:

Fish Upon the sky or secret crush on you. Fish Upon the sky is a good typical BL. Secret Crush on You is epic but a total BL way. No violence or anything like that

sorry also LIke in the Movies another good one

DNA Says Love You was perfect.  What a unique and great story!  It really touched my heart and left me feeling hopeful about love!  Thank you for the recommendation :D

Plushpriestess:

Oh holy moly the KinnPorsche series was frickin INTENSE.  I think I hardly breathed through the last episode.  It truly raised the bar yet again, way to go all those who made this show so eye-popping, breathtaking, shocking and just plain adorable all at the same time.  I feel spoiled rotten to have arrived on the BL scene when there are just SO many remarkable series happening, all with their own meaning, depth and sweetness.  

So the answer to my earlier question...does it really stand up to the hype???  HELL YA IT DOES! <3 <3

Yaayyyy!!!! Happy to see you have the same reaction as me!

wildbutterfly_32:

Anyone watching My Secret Love? Episode 6 was the best one yet. 

Me!!!! Episode 6 just stole my heart <3

TheUntamedHeart:

I am! Episode 6 is absolutely the best one yet. I mean, all the kisses;)

True that!!!

Plushpriestess:

Hahahahahaha........could you please make it 2?

dramalover:

Yes and especially the one which are adapted from manga

yup even after finishing the movie I read their manga as well lol both are fun

Ahhh everyone’s talking about KinnPorsche here. I had a lot of issues with the series, even though I liked it….