Plushpriestess:

I decided to break protocol and watch Vice Versa as it comes out because the story makes my head spin in the best possible way.  What a line up of fellas with the ability to set an entire room on fire just with their shared gaze!  BOOM!!!  I'm a goner :D

I had to drop Unforgotten Nights due to fatal error...did not compute with that adorable faced kitten cracking a whip!

Yep Vice Versa has good acting. Sea surprised me and Jimmy set the screen on fire with the little screentime he had in the first episode. Also the storyline I have a feeling it’s gonna opt for lots of theories 

meowRM:

Hi I'd like to join! I've found that I am watching more BLs than not so why not join. I just finished Kinnporsche and loved it! Cherry Magic is still my favorite BL tho. 

Hey there!! Warm welcome to ya and happy to hear you're on the BL bus with us!!! :D

Heeyyyyyyy, I'd like to become a member. Watching since at least 2018, if not earlier (can't remember tbh lol). Anyways, go ahead and add me to the member list!

Maeionic:

Heeyyyyyyy, I'd like to become a member. Watching since at least 2018, if not earlier (can't remember tbh lol). Anyways, go ahead and add me to the member list!

Hello and welcome! *friendly wave*

Plushpriestess:

Hello and welcome! *friendly wave*

*friendly waves back embarassingly enthousiastically*

Can someone give me tips to help me keep track on Vice Versa? I mean I keep getting confused because they keep switching their faces and all those names man!! I know Talay is in Tess' body and Prakan will be the key because Jimmy's character will be in his body, blah blah, I get that. When I'm watching though, I have to keep track of the subtitles, keep track of who's who and so on so instead of being in the moment, I'm just lost

In Vice Versa they keep changing actors to show you what the other characters see. For example when Talay is with Tess family or friends they switch over to Ohm to show you what those characters see when talking to him. And why they find it so weird that “Tess” is acting strange when he looks the same. Plus Ohm needs his screentime afterall lol.  We mostly see Sea/Talay because he’s the main character and the story is thru his POV. When Puen, Jimmy’s character becomes more present we’ll see the same between Jimmy and Nanon than with Ohm and Sea right now. 

Maeionic:

*friendly waves back embarassingly enthousiastically*

I'm a big fan of your profile picture, that smile always makes me grin in the most ridiculously happy, giddy, silly way!  I wonder if he actually comprehends how delightful he is and how positive an impact he has had.

Okay, just gobbled up The Novelist and Playback(movie) and feel very content and pleased atm :D  I mean it was an emotional ride but so worth it and I am a sucker for the shows with serious depth and exploring the complexity of yearning for love, yet utterly petrified of it at the same time.  These two lovely souls really felt relatable to me and affirmed my choice to remain a Hopeful romantic for my entire life! <3 <3

Plushpriestess:

Okay, just gobbled up The Novelist and Playback(movie) and feel very content and pleased atm :D  I mean it was an emotional ride but so worth it and I am a sucker for the shows with serious depth and exploring the complexity of yearning for love, yet utterly petrified of it at the same time.  These two lovely souls really felt relatable to me and affirmed my choice to remain a Hopeful romantic for my entire life! <3 <3

Mood Indigo is the prequel to  The Novelist . I enjoyed both but possibly Mood Indigo a tiny bit more. Plus it is an awesome band name!

Plushpriestess:

I'm a big fan of your profile picture, that smile always makes me grin in the most ridiculously happy, giddy, silly way!  I wonder if he actually comprehends how delightful he is and how positive an impact he has had.

Same, which is why I chose it in the first place! Nothing better than to put smiles op people's faces!

Max4444:

Does anyone have recommendations for short BL stuff that is easy to find to watch?

Most Korean BL's are very short and full series can be completed in 2-3 hrs. I find  nearly all my shows (that are not on streaming sites i pay for) on Bilibili. There havent been many shows that I havent been able to find there.

Recommendations

To My Star
Where Your Eyes Linger

Blueming

We Best Love 1 & 2

Semantic Error

Mr Heart

Old Fashioned Cupcake

Mr Unlucky had no choice but to Kiss

dramalover:

Did you read mangas of old fashioned cupcake and senpai this can't be love?

I've read the Old Fashioned Cupcake manga and I actually liked the drama better. Sometimes I get tired of the same BL manga tropes (that can be sexist and glorify dub-con but I thought the drama was done very nicely, and I would have loved a few more episodes...and some more consensual skinship, of course.)