loubug1012:

I have had the same user name for basically everything since i was 15 years old. Same with my email address! I refuse to change to anything cooler lol

haha same for me as well. I use my nickname for everything since I was like in grade 8. 

ourpeachscones:

I have several different usernames/emails for different purposes— too many to keep track of to be honest. It’s probably the OCD in me. My user here is for anonymity!

Also, I like your user. It is cool :).

You name always makes me think of high tea in the UK where you get posh scones! So i guess i think you are tasty....not awkward at all to say to a stranger!!!!!

Mine is literally my nickname from Highschool! Lou is not a normal shortening of my name but my mom thought I had big eyes like Lucille Ball when i was born hence my whole family started calling  me Lou and then it just stuck so all my friends called me it as well!. Then someone added bug at the end randomly when i was a teenager. Anonymity is not something I am familiar with lol. I am an open book and i dont think i have ever posted something online i wasn't willing to stand by in person or cared if someone knew it was me that said it! (not that i suspect you are doing bad things!). I just dont have the energy to be more than one user!

Saygo :

haha same for me as well. I use my nickname for everything since I was like in grade 8. 

Welcome to my tribe! The cant be asked to change it nation. 

adicto_princessa:

I agree that the starting seemed a little slow, but then t kept me glued till the end. Hope it gives the excitement in the coming episodes.

I also liked the My Secret Love. It's a nice good mood watch up till now. Let's see how it goes in the coming episodes.

Yes I agree. Totally am looking forward to th episodes for vice versa and my secret love. Although other than the side couple who were together 7yrs I am not getting secret love vibes from any of the other Couples. . I still am enjoying the show. I like how they had sex but we're not immediately together and even showered and stuff. But it's like really real feeling. Sometimes you are physically attracted to someone and some stuff progresses but you still don't really know what you are yet. It's a really realistic take on the swooning confession now we are 100% together. Cause like that's not really common in real life. The kiss and then together after is not really the norm. So nice to see it in a drama.

KitKatxK:

Yes I agree. Totally am looking forward to th episodes for vice versa and my secret love. Although other than the side couple who were together 7yrs I am not getting secret love vibes from any of the other Couples. . I still am enjoying the show. I like how they had sex but we're not immediately together and even showered and stuff. But it's like really real feeling. Sometimes you are physically attracted to someone and some stuff progresses but you still don't really know what you are yet. It's a really realistic take on the swooning confession now we are 100% together. Cause like that's not really common in real life. The kiss and then together after is not really the norm. So nice to see it in a drama.

Which drama are you talking about here?

Popcxqueen:

Which drama are you talking about here?

sorry after mentioning both I forgot to mention i was speaking about My Secret Love about the side couples. So far no one else is secretly in love. Vice Versa hasn't been out that long and there is no secret love in the plotline so I thought it would be apparent. But I still should have mentioned it regardless.

Does anyone know where Junkmail can be watched or if not when it'll be available? I love Gun Napat Na Ranong and can't wait to see him in this.

hii!! i would like to join, and i'd love to make some banners too! (when i have time :>)

KitKatxK:

You have precisely covered all the important points! My Secret Love gives a nice, just-go-with-the-flow vibe.

KitKatxK:

sorry after mentioning both I forgot to mention i was speaking about My Secret Love about the side couples. So far no one else is secretly in love. Vice Versa hasn't been out that long and there is no secret love in the plotline so I thought it would be apparent. But I still should have mentioned it regardless.

Thanks! I haven't seen either drama, so I appreciate the clarification! (btw, where did you watch My Secret Love?)

Can anyone recommend me some short bl movies which will give me enough butterflies but it should be short not more than 1 and a half hours maximum 2...

Popcxqueen:

Thanks! I haven't seen either drama, so I appreciate the clarification! (btw, where did you watch My Secret Love?)

It's available on YouTube
Here is their official channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFN-8NFZLiQntX1IIQh3uA

Kdramawoolover:

Can anyone recommend me some short bl movies which will give me enough butterflies but it should be short not more than 1 and a half hours maximum 2...

Oh, I would love that too! I haven't watched many BL movies.

Kdramawoolover:

I haven't watched a lof of movies but  here are some that  I have

His - https://mydramalist.com/39413-his

Your Name Engraved Herein - https://mydramalist.com/36661-your-name-engraved-herein

Method - https://mydramalist.com/25564-method

If you like darker themes and 18+ (Warning: These are very dark and very mature)

Dangerous Drugs of Sex - https://mydramalist.com/40291-sei-no-gekiyaku

Double Mints - https://mydramalist.com/22370-double-mints

where can i watch Dangerous Drugs of Sex with english subtitles??  i couldn't find it anywhere!!