TheUntamedHeart:

I know the struggle to avoid spoilers on Feeds was so tough for me. I kept opening the spoiler tags even though I knew better. Thankfully I never opened anything that ruined important details. 

When KinnPorsche started I decided to watch it week to week because I knew the comments, theories, and fan videos would be everywhere! So even though the wait was hard sometimes I didn't have to hide from the KP community and social media for months!

Yep the spoiler thing is frustrating another reason I like watching live 

loubug1012:

How weird, I literally decided to do a speed run rewatch of Not Me ! Damn Gun's acting is so freaking good in this series. I also stand by my original assessment that this is the best chemistry Off and Gun have had in any series i have watched.  Also best frigging sound track ever. Not just the OST but all the songs through out the series.  Link to a playlist of them for anyone interested. https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWSijA8CRd2cKTiqbSJF42wzuQeK3a2k5&feature=share

Completely agree about OffGun’s chemistry in this series. I liked them before but Not Me made me obsessed with them.  Those kisses? Fans self. They’ll probably have even more chemistry in their next series(please keep them together). It gets better and better over the years. Yep some of Gun’s best acting and Off grew so much as Sean. And some of my favorite music is thanks to this series. Man, I still miss Not Me. 

curiouscatss:

Can I join? I have been a BL watcher for quite some time now!

Hey there, warm welcome to you! :)

loubug1012:
I also stand by my original assessment that this is the best chemistry Off and Gun have had in any series i have watched.  Also best frigging sound track ever. Not just the OST but all the songs through out the series.

Definitely their best chemistry and my favorite roles for the two of them! This OST is exceptional, very song is on frequent repeat for me.

I am on the verge of a Not Me rewatch. I can feel it coming...

Not Me was so good that it requires multiple re-watches. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

IK it can be very frustrating.  What I do to decide is, I weigh the options what is better for me? A week wait or a month's one. LOL both are hard, but I think in my case the week wait is less esp since I love discussing the episodes with others who are watching it live. Though TBH when I was watching Not Me live it was hell waiting for that weekly episode XD.

I guess yeah. I can never have conversations about shows live because I like to wait. I still could never not wait for all the episodes to air though. I avoid watching terrible dramas that way too!

hello people! what do you guys think of vice versa so far? i'm enjoying that bl quite a much, and it's fun seeing the cast of bad buddy together again like this. a bit confusing sometimes, but fun :D

loubug1012:

How weird, I literally decided to do a speed run rewatch of Not Me ! Damn Gun's acting is so freaking good in this series. I also stand by my original assessment that this is the best chemistry Off and Gun have had in any series i have watched.  Also best frigging sound track ever. Not just the OST but all the songs through out the series.  Link to a playlist of them for anyone interested. https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWSijA8CRd2cKTiqbSJF42wzuQeK3a2k5&feature=share

gun was so great in not me. one of the most hardworking actors! they totally killed it with the plot and the chemistry between off and gun damn. this has been my favorite one from them so far! 

ourpeachscones:

I guess yeah. I can never have conversations about shows live because I like to wait. I still could never not wait for all the episodes to air though. I avoid watching terrible dramas that way too!

"I avoid watching terrible dramas that way too."

Agree with this haha. Sometimes I check out the comment section on MDL on dramas I'm curious about.  If I see too much negativity I stay away. Check Out for example XD.  Man is that series horrible from what I've seen.  Waiting in that area is good.

marjo:

hello people! what do you guys think of vice versa so far? i'm enjoying that bl quite a much, and it's fun seeing the cast of bad buddy together again like this. a bit confusing sometimes, but fun :D

I'm obsessed. From the trailer I didn't think I was gonna love it as much as I am. I wanted to watch because I was curious and OhmNanon but I didn't expect it to be one of my favorites. First BL I feel like this over since Not Me.  Can't wait for Sat! I wanna watch Talay and Puen fall for each other. Got to say I'm loving Jimmy and Sea's chemistry so far.

loubug1012:

The chemistry between those two in Not Me is my favorite chemistry of any couple in any series.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I'm obsessed. From the trailer I didn't think I was gonna love it as much as I am. I wanted to watch because I was curious and OhmNanon but I didn't expect it to be one of my favorites. First BL I feel like this over since Not Me.  Can't wait for Sat! I wanna watch Talay and Puen fall for each other. Got to say I'm loving Jimmy and Sea's chemistry so far.

yeah i didn't think i would like it this much either, but it turned out to be really good one so far. i actually started it at first because of ohmnanon and jimmy too. can't wait for sat either! i'm very invested in talaypuen's story! so far they looking great together in this bl.

Same here about OffGun. Their chemistry is magical and so natural.  They really have a strong bond/friendship in real life and that translates on screen. Hence why their chemistry gets better and better each series they make together. 

marjo:

yeah i didn't think i would like it this much either, but it turned out to be really good one so far. i actually started it at first because of ohmnanon and jimmy too. can't wait for sat either! i'm very invested in talaypuen's story! so far they looking great together in this bl.

I just hope GMMTV doesn't mess it up later because so far it's pretty good. It's funny because I didn't feel much chemistry between Jimmy and Sea in the trailer but I do in the series XD.  I guess trailers can be misleading in that way because in some trailers I feel the chemistry like in the Enchante one then I watch the series and I don't see chemistry at all.