Korean "His Man" is actually great variety show and pace is good too. 

One of the show that I eagerly wait for every Friday. 

EP.6 Preview looks like Boys are getting new roommates and new connections gonna bloom I guess.  Still boys are awkward about the call time.  Hope they will end with one they like.

Loving Love Mechanics, it surely takes me on an emotional rollercoaster every week. Saturdays are my favorite days with both Love Mechanics and Vice Versa XD.  YinWar's acting is perfect and their chemistry even better than before. I don't want it to end. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Loving Love Mechanics, it surely takes me on an emotional rollercoaster every week. Saturdays are my favorite days with both Love Mechanics and Vice Versa XD.  YinWar's acting is perfect and their chemistry even better than before. I don't want it to end. 

I am excited to start Love Mechanics tonight. I wasn't sure about it at first, but there is a lot of good feedback here in the club.

Love Mechanics is one of the best show in 2022. 

If you are not watching it, you are definitely gonna miss out a lot. 

TheUntamedHeart:

I am excited to start Love Mechanics tonight. I wasn't sure about it at first, but there is a lot of good feedback here in the club.

Trust me it is so good. I wasn't that much of a fan of the original Mini series but here everything is more fleshed out and the is plot better. The characters are nuanced and like I mentioned their chemistry? *chef's kiss* Definitely one of the best of 2022. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Trust me it is so good. I wasn't that much of a fan of the original Mini series but here everything is more fleshed out and the is plot better. The characters are nuanced and like I mentioned their chemistry? *chef's kiss* Definitely one of the best of 2022. 

I did see the potential for their chemistry in the earlier version so I have been excited to watch this. Now that it is ending I am going to dive in!

Gosh I have had a fun ride with Love Mechanics....I'm so buggy-eyed from binge watching all day and I'm out of episodes.  I'm grateful for the discord conversations along the way about it all, they tickle my funny bone somethin fierce!! :D  

I still think it's a damn shame we can't all be in the same time zone and do a watch party some day!!  What fun that would be <3   tee hee hee

Plushpriestess:

Gosh I have had a fun ride with Love Mechanics....I'm so buggy-eyed from binge watching all day and I'm out of episodes.  I'm grateful for the discord conversations along the way about it all, they tickle my funny bone somethin fierce!! :D  

I still think it's a damn shame we can't all be in the same time zone and do a watch party some day!!  What fun that would be <3   tee hee hee

Yes we need a watch Party <3

camooflage:

Yes we need a watch Party <3

Count me in but you all know my commentary be getting wild some times! So you would need to be prepared!

Echoing everyone else, I love with Love Mechanics. First episode was really tough for me but after that i was fully on board and cant wait to see the last 2 episodes!!!!!

loubug1012:

Echoing everyone else, I love with Love Mechanics. First episode was really tough for me but after that i was fully on board and cant wait to see the last 2 episodes!!!!!

even me can't wait for last 2 episodes. Hope no more angst 

Today is officially - Flirt your ass off day. Every series I have watched the flirt game has been off the charts......and i am here for it!!!!

Watching Vice Versa is like watching a romance movie every week and I love it! What an emotional rollercoaster it as.I’m so in love with this series, yeah I say that a lot but man it really is an amazing series. Jimmy and Sea’s chemistry is off the charts. I love how comfortable they are together for not working together before I feel it. Most first bl pairings are awkward af at first. even OffGun were a bit awkward when they were first paired together and look at them now! But not Jimmy and Sea imo. If JimmySea stay as a pairing I can already imagine how much better their chemistry will be cause like I said no awkwardness there. They surely can do everything together as proven in this ep. GMMTV put a lot of work in this series and it shows. It’s so much better than Enchante and the Star & Sky series.  Just the series I needed. I can’t wait to watch where we go from here although I feel like the angst in this series is going nena hurt like a bish. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Watching Vice Versa is like watching a romance movie every week and I love it! What an emotional rollercoaster it as.I’m so in love with this series, yeah I say that a lot but man it really is an amazing series. Jimmy and Sea’s chemistry is off the charts. I love how comfortable they are together for not working together before I feel it. Most first bl pairings are awkward af at first. even OffGun were a bit awkward when they were first paired together and look at them now! But not Jimmy and Sea imo. If JimmySea stay as a pairing I can already imagine how much better their chemistry will be cause like I said no awkwardness there. They surely can do everything together as proven in this ep. GMMTV put a lot of work in this series and it shows. It’s so much better than Enchante and the Star & Sky series.  Just the series I needed. I can’t wait to watch where we go from here although I feel like the angst in this series is going nena hurt like a bish. 

We have voted that there is NO NEED for it to get messy and make us all cry heaps and buckets.  :D

Raining Sunshine:

Korean "His Man" is actually great variety show and pace is good too. 

One of the show that I eagerly wait for every Friday. 

EP.6 Preview looks like Boys are getting new roommates and new connections gonna bloom I guess.  Still boys are awkward about the call time.  Hope they will end with one they like.

i hold my breath for the new ep every week its so entertaining !

and yes the preview for ep 6 makes it feel like things are happening, drama included. i think its gonna be smth to do w eunchan/hyeokjun/hyeon & maybe seonyul