I want to watch Untamed now

I support your choice. Hope you will like it too. Hwaiting 

Raining Sunshine:

HEART FOR YOU ALL

Cupcake:

Hope you enjoy~

Blkittykat:

Okay, I have 46 BLs rated 10, so I'm going to list only the ones I think are still worthy of that 10

1. 2Moons2
  2. 2gether
  3. A Tale of Thousand Stars
  4. Bad Buddy
  5. Cherry Magic
  6. Color Rush 2
  7. Fish Upon The Sky
  8. He's Coming To Me
  9. Hello Stranger 
  10. I Promised You The Moon
  11. I Told Sunset About You
  12. Kieta Hatsukoi
  13. Kinn Porsche
  14. Light On Me
  15. Like in the Movies
  16. Love By Chance 1
  17. Love Mechanics
  18. Lovely Writer
  19. Manner of Death
  20. My Ride
  21. Oh! Boarding House
  22. Old Fashioned Cupcake
  23. Papa and Daddy
  24. Plus and Minus
  25. Present Still Perfect
  26. See You After Quarantine?
  27. Semantic Error
  28. SOTUS
  29. Still 2gether
  30. To My Star
  31. To My Star 2
  32. Together With Me
  33. Triage
  34. Until We Meet Again
  35. We Best Love 1
  36. We Best Love 2

Now you see why I said I should refrain from listing the dramas. I have to change the ratings of some dramas, but I'm too lazy LoL

is see you after quarantine really good ? ive been thinking about watching it bc it has a pretty high rating + good reviews ! but oh boarding house 10/10 damn?

the only bl series i have rated 10/10 is to my star/ to my star 2. the only movie is your name engraved herein which i think goes far beyond just the bl genre. i have a lot more in 9.5/9 tho

Cupcake:

The things I rate 10s are series that:

1. Kept me entertained the WHOLE way through

2. Made me feel really happy and had little to no flaws for me. 

I'm the type of person who can't rewatch ANYTHING too often, or too close together, no matter how good. If I do it'll get boring. For example KP, absolute perfection in my eyes, yet I haven't rewatched it (even though I want to) and probably will wait a while before I rewatch. 

I also want to rewatch KP. I think I might like it more as a binge instead of watching it weekly. It might be a rare re-rate that goes higher! As far as rewatching other things, I could watch Semantic Error or Wish You over and over again with no trouble. Otherwise I wait until I am possessed by the urge to rewatch a particular drama.

The BLs rated 10 in my list are actually lucky KkKk I just got 3 dramas and two of them fit here:

The untamed and Not me.

It doesn't mean there aren't others really good but these are the unbeaten ones :v

seojoons shoe shiner:

is see you after quarantine really good ? ive been thinking about watching it bc it has a pretty high rating + good reviews ! but oh boarding house 10/10 damn?

I will stand by that Oh! Boarding House score lol. I think I'm the only person who likes it though ?.

See You After Quarantine is actually pretty good. The leads have chemistry and the story is okay, but I really enjoyed it. It's pretty short too, so I'd say give it a try.

Blkittykat:

I will stand by that Oh! Boarding House score lol. I think I'm the only person who likes it though ?.

See You After Quarantine is actually pretty good. The leads have chemistry and the story is okay, but I really enjoyed it. It's pretty short too, so I'd say give it a try.

maybe not the only one but i dont think i got the same level of enjoyment its all good though im glad someone liked it !

thank you i think ill give it a try !!

Raining Sunshine:

Hugs for both

Hugs for you too!!

Cupcake:

I'm sure you won't regret it.

I swear some commenters on these BL comment sections HAVE to be like 12 (no offense to any 12 year olds). Everyone is so quick to take opinions as hate comments and an attack and crime on society. 

Cupcake:

I swear some commenters on these BL comment sections HAVE to be like 12 (no offense to any 12 year olds). Everyone is so quick to take opinions as hate comments and an attack and crime on society. 

Yep, which is why I tend to stay off the comment pages of the series' I'm enjoying. Those people take the fun out of it.