Sion26:

The same for me XD

It seems to be the gateway novel for a lot of ppl

hoshthegoat:

Anyone here read BL novels?

ofc!! im still tryna read/collect all MXTX novel :)

so far i managed to buy MDZS and SVSSS vol 1

hoshthegoat:

It seems to be the gateway novel for a lot of ppl

I think so too. Wuxia is one of my favourite as well, but I like also modern one. What are you reading at the moment? 

cheezerie:

Me too. I have also the first one of TGCF

Sion26:

Me too. I have also the first one of TGCF

ahh i wanna buy TGCF vol 1 and 2 so bad since they're available at my place but my mom won't let me ><

cheezerie:

ahh i wanna buy TGCF vol 1 and 2 so bad since they're available at my place but my mom won't let me ><

That's a pity :( there are very nice pictures. The chapter are super long. They put the mini arc chapters in one. 

Day 2 - This was a really hard choice for me, but I think my top favorite BL is "Word of Honor". I just love how they showed the connection between the  ml's even though it was censored. I loved how the show hinted about their relationship through cutting sleeves, poetry, and dubbing fake lines over the real lines (so that we can understand through lip reading). I also loved the complex characters and plotline. 

My top was tied with ATOTS, so it was really hard to just pick one. Ultimately, I picked woh because I liked how they managed to use loopholes to give us a flirty wen kexing.

cheezerie:

I'm gonna buy them when all the English copies are out- just to get that complete feeling haha

hoshthegoat:

I'm gonna buy them when all the English copies are out- just to get that complete feeling haha

hahaha, thats good!! i wanna do that too but i don't have the patience to do it lol

Sion26:

I think so too. Wuxia is one of my favourite as well, but I like also modern one. What are you reading at the moment? 

I'm reading A smile from a villain, it's hella toxic... which I'm honestly not big on, but I'm kinda stuck in the dumpster fire and can't get out.

cheezerie:

hahaha, thats good!! i wanna do that too but i don't have the patience to do it lol 

I suppose the wait is nice for me since I'm guaranteed to be satisfied in this instance haha

hoshthegoat:

I suppose the wait is nice for me since I'm guaranteed to be satisfied in this instance haha

hahaha good for u then!!

Hello, I am interested in joining ^__^

cheezerie:

hahaha good for u then!! 

*thumbs up*

guys guyss KinnPorsche ep1 in 30mins !! How are y'all watching?