hoshthegoat:

I really love the art style of Cherry blossoms after winter and Painter of the night, but each for very different reasons.

I did go through to the manhua after watching the drama and it was also good, indeed there were some scenes which they removed from the drama as usual.... but it was great
Artwork was  also good more of a cuter version hehe^^

dramalover:

Have anyone read My Omega Leadernim?

It is really good one with wonderful art it has some heavy concepts about society but it really is good one

Here You Are also has good story and art 

For Cherry Blossoms After Winter I just can't define it I don't have enough words to describe it drama version was good but It was nowhere nere manhua

I just starte reading My Omega Leadernim and the art is so good means so good I really love it story also seems good so far because i just started thnx for such a great recc 

Btw I know I am again going a little offtopic but has anyone read Lookism here there is also a bl ship or sort of bromance in that webtoon it is one of the most highrated webtoons...

Kdramawoolover:

I did go through to the manhua after watching the drama and it was also good, indeed there were some scenes which they removed from the drama as usual.... but it was great
Artwork was  also good more of a cuter version hehe^^

I haven't watched the drama yet, but if it's as cute as the webtoon I'll probably enjoy it once I do finally watch it.

I'll love the colour scheme of the artwork, the soft colours are great~

Kdramawoolover:

Btw does anyone read BL manga's and manhuas and if then which ones..... let's discuss on it

i read the 'a shoulder to cry on' manhwa a while ago when i saw it was being turned into a series and it was pretty good ! im interested to see how they portray it in the drama versions. i only have the first volume of the kieta hatsukoi manga but its sososososososo SO cute i want to other volumes deperately !! the old fashion cupcake manga is also good the show adapted it well. i also skimmed through cherry blossoms after winter but it was too much smut and not enough plot for my taste

I placed the thumb up, but it changed into a question mark. Don't know why ?

seojoons shoe shiner:

i read the 'a shoulder to cry on' manhwa a while ago when i saw it was being turned into a series and it was pretty good ! im interested to see how they portray it in the drama versions. i only have the first volume of the kieta hatsukoi manga but its sososososososo SO cute i want to other volumes deperately !! the old fashion cupcake manga is also good the show adapted it well. i also skimmed through cherry blossoms after winter but it was too much smut and not enough plot for my taste

that's soooo true fashion cupcake was also adapted pretty well it was so cute though...

Kdramawoolover:

I just starte reading My Omega Leadernim and the art is so good means so good I really love it story also seems good so far because i just started thnx for such a great recc 

I have been following this for a long time it also has some mystery and suspence and also smut but it is on author's patreon every time I decide that I'll wait till its completed but I can't control myself after seeing the new chapter

I just finished HIStory 3:Trapped and I was going to watch HIStory 3:Make Our Days Count, but I read the reviews and apparently one of the main leads die? Like what?! If I have to shed tears over a series, there has to be a happy ending, like UWMA. I'd hate to get attached to the couple and love their relationship and then - BOOM - dead. Like no, I don't think I'm fit to face that level of depression. 

(I should've known it would end badly, the title gives it all away "make our days count". Doesn't sound very happy does it?)

Cupcake:

I just finished HIStory 3:Trapped and I was going to watch HIStory 3:Make Our Days Count, but I read the reviews and apparently one of the main leads die? Like what?! If I have to shed tears over a series, there has to be a happy ending, like UWMA. I'd hate to get attached to the couple and love their relationship and then - BOOM - dead. Like no, I don't think I'm fit to face that level of depression. 

(I should've known it would end badly, the title gives it all away "make our days count". Doesn't sound very happy does it?)

It does have a sad ending. Everything was going well between them and think parents also accept them or something like that and just as they were going to start their own life together... He dies?

He ends up meeting lookalike but doesn't like him. I didn't get the point in showing lookalike though

dramalover:

It does have a sad ending. Everything was going well between them and think parents also accept them or something like that and just as they were going to start their own life together... He dies?

He ends up meeting lookalike but doesn't like him. I didn't get the point in showing lookalike though

Well that seals it, I'm definitely not watching...

Cupcake:

I mean yes, the ending is incredibly devestating, but the first 9 episodes are just amazing. A lot of us who have  watched the series tend to just agree that the 10th episode doesn't exist and the story ends at episode 9. 

The first 9 episodes really are brilliant and I would suggest that you watch it, but it's totally up to you, if you don't like sad endings, this may not be for you :)

The longer I scroll MDL, the more bls I add to my plan to watch...26 bls on there rn and counting

Cupcake:

The longer I scroll MDL, the more bls I add to my plan to watch...26 bls on there rn and counting

Ahahah, I feel your pain!  It's a dangerous place to hang out ;)

Cupcake:

It slayed my heart for sure but it's completely worth the watch.  I agree with watching to 9 and enjoying the beautiful ride they take you on 100%.  I will watch it again without doubt and it moved up into my top ten for BL.  If you do decide to watch I would be interested to hear how it struck you :)