Cupcake:

I just finished HIStory 3:Trapped and I was going to watch HIStory 3:Make Our Days Count, but I read the reviews and apparently one of the main leads die? Like what?! If I have to shed tears over a series, there has to be a happy ending, like UWMA. I'd hate to get attached to the couple and love their relationship and then - BOOM - dead. Like no, I don't think I'm fit to face that level of depression. 

(I should've known it would end badly, the title gives it all away "make our days count". Doesn't sound very happy does it?)

Even though it's sad, I still think it's a good series and worth the watch. Also, they have cameos in "Life: Senjou no Bokura" and "Plus&Minus".  Saying all that, out of the two History 3, I love Trapped better (Tang Yi and Shao Fei are one of my favs). 

Mitzi Miao:

Even though it's sad, I still think it's a good series and worth the watch. Also, they have cameos in "Life: Senjou no Bokura" and "Plus&Minus".  Saying all that, out of the two History 3, I love Trapped better (Tang Yi and Shao Fei are one of my favs). 

Ahh ok. I might watch it one day. And same, I love Trapped. I loved the side couple ( Zhao Zi and Jack) just as much as the mains, which is rare. 

Blkittykat:

I mean yes, the ending is incredibly devestating, but the first 9 episodes are just amazing. A lot of us who have  watched the series tend to just agree that the 10th episode doesn't exist and the story ends at episode 9. 

The first 9 episodes really are brilliant and I would suggest that you watch it, but it's totally up to you, if you don't like sad endings, this may not be for you :)

I also pretend that the last episode just doesn't exist ???

Just  don't watch the last ep is my recommendation. I planned to do that, but couldn't resist

loubug1012:

My taste in Manhwa/Manga is on the darker or mature side. Some of the ones i have liked are 

Painter of the Night, Killing Stalking; Caste Heaven, Black Mirror, The words in your snare (not completed yet), Truth or Dare;  The Beast must die, The Warehouse

I'm also a fan of the darker/ mature stories. I tried to find painter of the night, but ended up finding the aynopsis but not the entire manga ?☹

Cupcake:

Ahh ok. I might watch it one day. And same, I love Trapped. I loved the side couple ( Zhao Zi and Jack) just as much as the mains, which is rare. 

I liked them too, they are a good side couple, but I did like Tang Yi and Shao Fei more. Still wish for a movie\second season or anything with them. Sadly, I don't believe it's gonna happen : (

loubug1012:

You can try reading it here - https://mangabuddy.com/mbx11-painter-of-the-night

OOh a darker bl, I think I'll read this.

Kdramawoolover:

that's soooo true fashion cupcake was also adapted pretty well it was so cute though...

ths actors did an incredible job its easily become one of the best jbls

Mitzi Miao:

oh my god life love on the line is incredibleee. their cameo is so cute !! theyre also both in a stage play thats going to be in taiwan theatres soon

Cupcake:

also if you havent already watch history crossing the line ! its personally my favourite history season its so cute

Cupcake:

OOh a darker bl, I think I'll read this.

This seems to work. Starting reading NOW! HAHAHA

Marsof Denan:

This seems to work. Starting reading NOW! HAHAHA

I hope you enjoy!

seojoons shoe shiner:

i read the 'a shoulder to cry on' manhwa a while ago when i saw it was being turned into a series and it was pretty good ! im interested to see how they portray it in the drama versions. i only have the first volume of the kieta hatsukoi manga but its sososososososo SO cute i want to other volumes deperately !! the old fashion cupcake manga is also good the show adapted it well. i also skimmed through cherry blossoms after winter but it was too much smut and not enough plot for my taste

dramalover:

I have been following this for a long time it also has some mystery and suspence and also smut but it is on author's patreon every time I decide that I'll wait till its completed but I can't control myself after seeing the new chapter

Ohhh I see hmm I have to see the smut also hehe

I would like to join :)

sunki2:

I would like to join :)

Hey there and warm welcome to you! :)  Glad to have another BL fan to talk with!