So I finally caught up with My Only 12% and MY GOD this series is a must watch!! I hadn't predicted this series to be SO EMOTIONAL and so raw in it's portrayal. Everything seems so natural and realistic and I just love how beautiful Santa and Earth are on screen, their acting is top notch man. I can't believe people aren't talking about it more, especially when it's available on Youtube to watch. Give it a try guys, and be ready with the tissues.

amethyst_aquarius:

So I finally caught up with My Only 12% and MY GOD this series is a must watch!! I hadn't predicted this series to be SO EMOTIONAL and so raw in it's portrayal. Everything seems so natural and realistic and I just love how beautiful Santa and Earth are on screen, their acting is top notch man. I can't believe people aren't talking about it more, especially when it's available on Youtube to watch. Give it a try guys, and be ready with the tissues.

I am glad i stuck with I started to drop It I am glad  I Didn't 

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

I love Eclipse sooooooooooo much. Didn't know that I really wanted a series with Kaotung and First together. To all the people who haven't watched it, you're missing big time. Watch it toni (right now in thai)

Believe me I just arrived home after a visit to my sister's and I'm going to watch it for hours as soon as I pop my popcorn!!!  I can't wait :D

Saygo :

There were only two couples formed. I.e two pairs that chose each other and they were...

Jeong Hyun + Chang min

Jeongho + Hyuk Jun

I think both couple have broken up post show. There was social media drama between Jeongho + Hyuk Jun. Apparently Hyuk Jun had a secret boyfriend whil on the show and jeongho felt some kind of way but that got resolved quite quick.

Ohhh I see, I was praying and rooting for my Kim Chan Kyu to get one any particular news about him
btw thnx for summarizing it... 

Cupcake:

I actually wanted to watch His Man but never ended up doing so. I didn't expect anything permanent for any of the relationships though, that's just what happens in reality dating shows.

Same I did start it and only managed to first episode but I was indeed expecting something better though!!!

Btw anyone watching Under the Queen's Umbrella 

there is a reference of Bl or sort of LGBTQ in episode 2 and 3 its too nice highly recc. 

Kdramawoolover:

Btw anyone watching Under the Queen's Umbrella 

there is a reference of Bl or sort of LGBTQ in episode 2 and 3 its too nice highly recc. 

Is it just me or the name is completely redacted rather than hidden for spoiler? I can’t see the name at all

Does anyone else feel the uncontrollable urge to shake the characters in most Japanese movies/shows?! Just finished watching Seven Days (both movies) and I swear my jaw and shoulder hurt from clenching the entire time as I want to shake them and say “just say what you’re feeling”!! COMMUNICATE!! Dammit!!

Like I love you guys but the constant misunderstanding and emotional trauma is so frustrating T_T 

Neith03:

Is it just me or the name is completely redacted rather than hidden for spoiler? I can’t see the name at all

If you double click on it then you should be able to see it. Though not sure why it's hidden.

wildbutterfly_32:

If you double click on it then you should be able to see it. Though not sure why it's hidden.

It’s strange. No amount of clicking is showing. I wonder if it’s blocked due to any location or anything. It’s also solid black as opposed to usual grey 

Anybody else watching "Self"?  For a Utube series with short episodes, it's quite gripping, provided you ignore the product placements.

Neith03:

Ohh Sorry I changed the title's background with black so it might be the case but, is anyone watching the drama??

Buannaiche:

Anybody else watching "Self"?  For a Utube series with short episodes, it's quite gripping, provided you ignore the product placements.

yes I am watching self  but still a little on the fence if I will finish it

Buannaiche:

I've watched episode 1 I want to  watch the other eps that are out aswell just haven't gotten around to it.

Neith03:

Does anyone else feel the uncontrollable urge to shake the characters in most Japanese movies/shows?! Just finished watching Seven Days (both movies) and I swear my jaw and shoulder hurt from clenching the entire time as I want to shake them and say “just say what you’re feeling”!! COMMUNICATE!! Dammit!!

Like I love you guys but the constant misunderstanding and emotional trauma is so frustrating T_T 

Thats 90% of all BL's. If people just used their words they would only be 3 episodes long!