David:

yes I am watching self  but still a little on the fence if I will finish it

As there are only 3 more episodes to go, and they are short, I'll be watching it and zooming past the product placement parts.

So I got the Manta app and just started reading webcomics. I've read/up-to-date on Heart Stain, 4 week lovers, love jinx, and off stage. Does anyone have any recommendations of what I should read next?

Doing a health check as the chat has been quite for too long! Is everyone ok? Are you getting your daily recommended dose of BL/Kdrama/Cdrama/Kpop?  Has a show left you too angry or emotionally devastated to speak? If so we can help.

all good here watching BL and Kdrama  everyday

I just finished season 2 of Young Royals and now I need S3 asap!!! That show is seriously too good! HICHLY recommend it to everyone :) btw it's a Swedish BL

Still here. Still getting lost in BLs and dramaland!

David:

all good here watching BL and Kdrama  everyday

We salute you for fighting the good fight! Keep it up!

Benizakura:

I just finished season 2 of Young Royals and now I need S3 asap!!! That show is seriously too good! HICHLY recommend it to everyone :) btw it's a Swedish BL

Heard of it but never watched it. Only hear good things about it though. Congrats on another series completed! Fighting!

TheUntamedHeart:

Still here. Still getting lost in BLs and dramaland!

I approve of your life choices! 

loubug1012:

I approve of your life choices! 

Thanks! What have you been watching lately? 

TheUntamedHeart:

Thanks! What have you been watching lately? 

I usually binge watch but at the moment im watching like a million shows as they air!!!!

• Kabe Koji - AMAZING
  • My Tooth Your Love - So Sweet i might die
  • Choco Milk Shake - ADORABLE
  • Roommates of Poongduck 304 - Loved it
  • Ai Long Nhai - a bit of fun fluff
  • Big Dragon - so disappointing
  • Fahlanruk - Boring and disappointing except for Tap and Ping
  • Love in the Air - last episodes acting was soooooo bad. they really missed a good opportunity with this show
  • War of Y - like the first couple story. Second couple was ok. Waiting for third couple story to end before watching it. 
  • The Eclipse - could have been better
  • Oh My Sunshine Night - there are no words to describe being bored for 18 episodes!
 loubug1012:

I usually binge watch but at the moment im watching like a million shows as they air!!!!

• Kabe Koji - AMAZING
  • My Tooth Your Love - So Sweet i might die
  • Choco Milk Shake - ADORABLE
  • Roommates of Poongduck 304 - Loved it
  • Ai Long Nhai - a bit of fun fluff
  • Big Dragon - so disappointing
  • Fahlanruk - Boring and disappointing except for Tap and Ping
  • Love in the Air - last episodes acting was soooooo bad. they really missed a good opportunity with this show
  • War of Y - like the first couple story. Second couple was ok. Waiting for third couple story to end before watching it. 
  • The Eclipse - could have been better
  • Oh My Sunshine Night - there are no words to describe being bored for 18 episodes!

I am watching most of these! I am looking forward to Kabe Koji & My Tooth Your Love, but I will wait to binge them. I have had some bad luck with Japanese & Taiwanese BLs when I try to watch them while they are airing...

loubug1012:

Doing a health check as the chat has been quite for too long! Is everyone ok? Are you getting your daily recommended dose of BL/Kdrama/Cdrama/Kpop?  Has a show left you too angry or emotionally devastated to speak? If so we can help.

So Many BLs so little time....

Legit so many are airing or upcoming which is crazy. I want to catch up on a quite a few shows and binge.

I am also watching Interview with the  Vampire . Lestat and Lois have great chemistry. A Toxic relationship at its finest with a dash of  murder as a love language lol. 

I"m catching up on BLs from Vietnam, while waiting to binge-watch series that are currently airing.

Benizakura:

Yeees I finished a two nights ago and I want S3 too! It was a great conclusion, but I'd like more answers that a S3 could answer. What happened after the 'confession'? Does that asshole end up taking over for S?