Day 6 - Favorite male characters

i'm so indecisive i have too many favs. so this is my top 10.

1. Tangmo from  Great Men Academy. He was so selfless, but still made sure not to lie to himself about his feelings, not even for the sake of others around him. 

2. Shu Yi from  We Best Love. i loved his competitiveness and he was just too lovable and funny.  

3.  mobu'  from  A Man Who Defies the World of BL .  this is just because his humor get me. And he isn't toxic regardless of his somewhat weird behaviour. 

4. Hong Seok from  You Make Me Dance. this one character gave me life in all its shades. 

5. Adachi from  Cherry Magic. most relatable character. everything about him seemed so real.

6. Kurosawa from  Cherry Magic. his loyalty and care for adachi and what made him comfortable was just ... 

7. Shi De from  We Best Love. also one of my favs since his patience was amazing, and the way he would go along with Shu Yi's stupidity. 

8. Fighter from  Why R U?. whatever he was doing had me. - snatched. 

9. Nam-goong from Light On Me. He stayed mature and in check throughout the whole series (even though he was the most playful one) the love and care he displayed for his friends was so heartwarming.

10. Black from  Not Me. he was just cool. 

day 7: favorite friendship

i have two favs 

toh's group of friends from  Secret Crush On You

and phram's group of friends from  Until We Meet Again

Day 7 Favorite Friendship

I have a couple of favorites ;)

• Kuea's group of friends from Cutie Pie
    • I love how chaotic they are XD
  • Pete and Kao's group from Dark Blue Kiss
    • Sandee is basically the glue that keeps them together
  • Pat, Pran, Ink, Pa, Wai, and Korn's friendship from Bad Buddy
    • If only Wai and Korn got together... But I do like their friendship :)
  • The ROL gang from Not Me
    •  Definitely underrated! They've been through so much
  • Pharms's group of friends from Until We Meet Again
    • Another chaotic friend group! Especially loved Team and Manow's interactions
 joni:
Yu Na X Jae Young (Semantic Error) - Yu Na was the last remaining braincell inside Jaeyoung's head

Omg, true XD

Day 7 :

My favourite friendship - Pharm, Team & Manow

The dynamic between these three *chef's kiss*

Day 7:

My Favorite Friendship(s): 

1. Tine and Fong(2gether)

Fong is the bff we all want to have. He was always there for Tine thru all his ups and downs. Also love how supportive he was of Tine's relationship with Wat(well after the initial hiccup). How he helped Tine realize his feelings for Sarawat and gave a helping hand & advice when Sarawatine were having problems.  Just the best friend anyone could have. 

2. White, Sean, Gram, Gumpa and Yok/ROL gang(Not Me)- They went thru so much together, and became like a family. I think White's arrival into the gang helped them become more close knitted. He definitely changed their dynamic in comparison to how Black handled the gang and his closeness with them.

3.  Third and Two(Theory of Love)- Two was always there for Third and I don't think Third could have asked for a better friend

Hello fellow BL lovers! May I join the club? I'm a BL connoisseur after all ?
I'm sorry I'm always late to the party. I want to join your 30 Day BL Drama Challenge, please. Should I start from Day 7 or may I start from Day 1?

*sigh*
do you know the feeling of watching a BL ,or a drama in general, that everyone praises highly 

and yourself dislike it  or don´t get the point why so many people are so enthusiastic .

how many episodes are you watching before you drop a series?

Okay I am an idiot.

When I saw the hyphen between friend and ship, I thought it was two friends you shipped, but ultimately never became a couple. So I created a list for that. Now after seeing your posts, I realised we were talking about friends, like actual friends. Nevertheless, I'm going to provide answers for both.

Actual friends:

1. Both gangs from 2gether the series. I know they weren't the most positive of influences, but they were extremely supportive.
  2. Tul and Phupa's friend group from ATOTS. Again extremely supportive and extreme shippers too.
  3. The Bad Buddy group (I don't know if you can tell, but Bad Buddy is undisputedly my favourite series). Like all friends they fought, made up and most importantly, stuck together.
  4. Gang from Dark Blue Kiss. 
  5. Kitty Gang from Fish Upon The Sky. They were good friends to Deun and Pi just the same.
  6. All five of the people from Light On Me, but especially Namgoong. He was a great friend to everyone, despite how they behaved.
  7. All the friends from Until We Meet Again. The best thing is that they just intermingled and started dating people from the other friend group (LOL)
  8. The friends from Why R U. Hella selfish but good friends nevertheless.

Now for the thing I actually thought this was AKA SHIPPING!!!!!

1. Korn and Wai from Bad Buddy. During the 11th episode, I swear, it looked like they were going to get together, but nope.
  2. Wier and Punn from Baker Boys. I knew it was never going to happen, but I swear they would've been good together.
  3. Namgoong and Da On from Light On Me. I can't have been the only one who thought they would make a good couple.
  4. Black and Gram/Todd from Not Me. I genuinely thought that one of those phantom couples would become real, but nope.
  5. Techno and Champ from TharnType. I know they have other people they end up with, but they teased us so much with those little moments between them, and honestly, if ChampNo was an actual thing, people would forget Tharn and Type in two seconds.
  6. Finally, and this is not even from a BL show, but Namgoong Min's character and Lee Je Hoon's characters from Hot Stove League. They had chemistry that rivaled actual BLs and no one can tell me otherwise! They were together on screen for less than 5 minutes, but they have me convinced, they would be brilliant in a series together.
 joni:

Cannot believe I forgot to include the gang (T_T)

It happens haha. :). The gang's friendship was one of the best parts of the series tbh. 

ZhouYanRan:

Hello fellow BL lovers! May I join the club? I'm a BL connoisseur after all ?
I'm sorry I'm always late to the party. I want to join your 30 Day BL Drama Challenge, please. Should I start from Day 7 or may I start from Day 1?

Glad to have you here :) You can answer them all in one go or you can start from Day 7… it’s up to you!

camooflage:

*sigh*
do you know the feeling of watching a BL ,or a drama in general, that everyone praises highly 

and yourself dislike it  or don´t get the point why so many people are so enthusiastic .

how many episodes are you watching before you drop a series?

I’ll give it 3 or 4 episodes tbh and after that if it’s not picking up for me then I will drop it and come back to it later or not at all lmao

Day 7: Favorite Friendship 

1. Kuea’s friends from Cutie Pie are so chaotically funny to me. Every time they are on the screen together it’s like they share the same brain cell. This scene with them in the beginning of this clip at the university solidified why I love their friendship dynamic so much

2. The group from Light On Me really sticks out to me too because one of the main reasons I enjoyed that show was seeing them all interact

3. Jang Jae Young and Choi Yu Na from Semantic Error because there friendship seemed like a brother and sister bond to me 

4. Xiang Hao Ting and Sun Bo Xiang from History 3: Make Our Days Count because although they had their little friendship group… those two in particular seemed really close. They confided in each other on numerous occasions and they were always there for each other when needed

Honorable Mentions to the gang in Not Me and Pharm’s friends in Until We Meet Again

Amy:

I love Phupha he's such an angel he deserves the whole world I was choosing between him and Kurosawa to put as my fav and ended up choosing Kurosawa because he made me cry with his sweet words towards Adachi like Kurosawa is my ideal type for a man I have such high expectations but it's needed because no one deserves less then Kurosawa?

They're both the standard!!

Day 7 - favorite friendship

The ROL squad from Not Me. They've gone through a lot  together and they've such a deep and strong bond. White joining the squad also had a good impact to their friendship. I feel like they're even closer now. Idk how to explain but I just have a feeling that this is a friendship I would want to have in my life. 

Honorable mentions:

- Tul & Tian and Phupha's friend group from 1000 Stars
- Pharm's squad from Until We Meet Again
- Sarawat's squad from 2gether
- Pete and Kao's friend group from Dark Blue Kiss
- Third & Two from Theory of Love