kmnkary:

hi, i'd like to join! <3

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/xqDSP5AV

Fàilte!

I finally added my first BL drama to my currently watching of the year: Triage

SS501_Kdramas:

Hope you are feeling better.  I am also obsessed with My School President. I end up re-watching the eps throughout the week so the time for the new eps seem shorter. XD 

I guess I'll have to do that because the week cannot end sooner ToT 

Also did you guys see the newest trailer for Moonlight Chicken? It looks so fun and I cannot wait to see two of my beloved couples on the screen TOGETHER!!

amethyst_aquarius:

Also did you guys see the newest trailer for Moonlight Chicken? It looks so fun and I cannot wait to see two of my beloved couples on the screen TOGETHER!!

I'm  So excited!! 

kmnkary:

hi, i'd like to join! <3

Hello and warm welcome to you!  Glad to have you join :)

amethyst_aquarius:

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a long time cause of food poisoning but I have been OBSESSED with My School President. The episodes cannot be released fast enough for me and I absolutely LOVE each and every episode. I am legit gonna be sad when it ends lol

Hope you are all better now!  Glad you are enjoying it so much!!

Hey everyone! Mine and Cho Na's seconds article written together was released today but it was unfortunately pushed deep down because many other articles were released at once so many people don't even know about it.

The article is about 2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube so I thought I'd tell yall about it since most dramas in the article are BL.

It would mean a lot and make the article more popular if you liked and commented!

Thank you!!<33

https://mydramalist.com/article/2022-thai-romance-dramas-available-on-youtube-part-1

PLBLFan:

I'd love to join :)

Great!  Warm welcome to you :)

Plushpriestess:

Great!  Warm welcome to you :)

Thank you very much for kind words :)  I was looking for forum like this since a few months and I'm extremaly happy that I found it finally. 

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Hey everyone! Mine and Cho Na's seconds article written together was released today but it was unfortunately pushed deep down because many other articles were released at once so many people don't even know about it.

The article is about 2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube so I thought I'd tell yall about it since most dramas in the article are BL.

It would mean a lot and make the article more popular if you liked and commented!

Thank you!!<33

https://mydramalist.com/article/2022-thai-romance-dramas-available-on-youtube-part-1

Done. I always wanted to check out more Thai content. A good place to start from your article.^_^

Another episode of My School President, another episode of me screaming and smiling and giggling in front of my laptop. Gemini and Fourth are such good actors man, I cannot believe I'm squealing like it's the first bl I'm watching. These two are too powerful together and too dangerous for my heart.

Plushpriestess:

Hope you are all better now!  Glad you are enjoying it so much!!

Yes I'm doing much better, and yes I continue to cry and enjoy our Gun and Tinn every Friday ToT <3

Saygo:

Done. I always wanted to check out more Thai content. A good place to start from your article.^_^

happy to help!