mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Hey everyone! Mine and Cho Na's seconds article written together was released today but it was unfortunately pushed deep down because many other articles were released at once so many people don't even know about it.

The article is about 2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube so I thought I'd tell yall about it since most dramas in the article are BL.

It would mean a lot and make the article more popular if you liked and commented!

Thank you!!<33

https://mydramalist.com/article/2022-thai-romance-dramas-available-on-youtube-part-1

Good job, huge congrats! 

My School President is such a gem!  Anyone who isn't watching, please watch. You won't regret it.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My School President is such a gem!  Anyone who isn't watching, please watch. You won't regret it.

I should probably start it soon. Everyone in my discord has been screaming for me to start it and I have even been sent snapchats for me to start. hahah. it must be really good.

jenn:

I should probably start it soon. Everyone in my discord has been screaming for me to start it and I have even been sent snapchats for me to start. hahah. it must be really good.

The story isn't anything we haven't seen before but it's the acting, the music, the way the writing handles certain situations that makes this series so good. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

The story isn't anything we haven't seen before but it's the acting, the music, the way the writing handles certain situations that makes this series so good. 

fair. I will give it a shot 

PLBLFan:

Good job, huge congrats! 

thank you ^_^

amethyst_aquarius:

Another episode of My School President, another episode of me screaming and smiling and giggling in front of my laptop. Gemini and Fourth are such good actors man, I cannot believe I'm squealing like it's the first bl I'm watching. These two are too powerful together and too dangerous for my heart.

I took a break from work just to watch Ep 7! Same...I am always smiling. That ending stole my heart. A week seems so long. 

Can we talk about Triage? Has anyone else seen it? I just finished it last night. It was really really good and the story concept was so refreshing compared to the other BLs out there because of how different it was. I highly recommend watching it

crabbypatties:

Can we talk about Triage? Has anyone else seen it? I just finished it last night. It was really really good and the story concept was so refreshing compared to the other BLs out there because of how different it was. I highly recommend watching it

OMG I AM BARELY ON EP 1!!!  SO FAR I AM LIKING IT

crabbypatties:

It's on my currently watching, but I have a few more things to watch before I get to it

Anyone else watching Cutie Pie 2 You? I can't get enough of Tutor & Yim. I can't wait to see them in Middleman's Love. 

SS501_Kdramas:

Anyone else watching Cutie Pie 2 You? I can't get enough of Tutor & Yim. I can't wait to see them in Middleman's Love. 

I’m watching. Loved the Nuer and Syn scene! Can’t wait for MIddleman’s Love

jenn:

OMG I AM BARELY ON EP 1!!!  SO FAR I AM LIKING IT

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Please post when you finish it so we can talk!! <3 It's so good and it only gets better 

hoshthegoat:

It's on my currently watching, but I have a few more things to watch before I get to it

I hope you like it! 

crabbypatties:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Please post when you finish it so we can talk!! <3 It's so good and it only gets better 

just finished ep 5 and omg. I wish I didn't have to gym