can anyone please find translations of what build just said in the live? i understood only a tiny tiny tiny bit

Is anyone else finding "Individual Circumstances" boring?  I mean, I would happily speed through, turn off the sound and subtitles and just take in the forms of the director and the author's manager or, from a less pervy point of view, I could just enjoy the cinematography; however, the story is dragging and I am reminded of "Happy Ending Romance" and am slowly losing the will to watch.

Buannaiche:

Is anyone else finding "Individual Circumstances" boring?  I mean, I would happily speed through, turn off the sound and subtitles and just take in the forms of the director and the author's manager or, from a less pervy point of view, I could just enjoy the cinematography; however, the story is dragging and I am reminded of "Happy Ending Romance" and am slowly losing the will to watch.

Omg yes!!! Literally my review of individual circumstances is how I went to sleep watching it

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

can anyone please find translations of what build just said in the live? i understood only a tiny tiny tiny bit

https://twitter.com/lttaa_/status/1619266315281383424?s=46&t=yKSVdwqYZkzygwzU6L1mGA

jenn:

Omg yes!!! Literally my review of individual circumstances is how I went to sleep watching it

Seriously? That's too funny but completely understandable.

crabbypatties:

Manner of Death, 10/10

The mystery plus chemistry is right on point 

crabbypatties:

Manner of Death, 10/10

Yes!

crabbypatties:

Manner of Death, 10/10

Excellent for sure!

crabbypatties:

Manner of Death, 10/10

Yasssssss

Mosaicmind:

I'd like to join. ^^

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/gSgRaYDd

Fàilte!

crabbypatties:

Manner of Death, 10/10

YESSS  i love that series and I'm still hoping for season 2

Mosaicmind:

I'd like to join. ^^

Hey and warm welcome to you!! :)  It's great fun to have new peeps to talk to about the BL world!!