SS501_Kdramas:

I couldn’t wait for Our Winter episodes to be post on youtube and went ahead and watch Ep 1 on tiktok. These eps need to be longer lol. :D

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGJjWXL/

I want to watch for TutorYim but I don’t like 1 min series. I think I’ll wait til it’s completely done to watch 

SunshineMar:

What has been everyone’s favorite BL so far this year? 

My School President, that show is currently holding my world together lol

Also, for MSP I saw a few comments that complained about how there was nothing much happening in the show or how they want a kiss to happen already. I kind of feel bad of people who are no longer able to enjoy a simple love story, who no longer have patience to wait for romance to develop because they are so used to generic formula of dramas.

Like I don't even feel like arguing with them because I understand where they are coming from, BL shows always have something going on, some drama or tension is always present to keep the viewers hooked. It made me realize how different MSP is, with how it's tensions are resolved in the same episode, how the only thing going on in it are people falling in love and navigating their lives.

These kinds of comments made me appreciate MSP more and I hope we can get more shows like this, 12 episodes of nothing but love and friendship. Maybe it'll be boring, but life is boring sometimes and that's fine. We can still enjoy it.

MSP is a healthy slow burn romance. That's why it's boring for some because their relationship is not toxic at all. Maybe some don't like that now? I dunno. The same happened with Vice Versa last year complains that nothing happened while there was lots happening in the episodes but the love story of the two mains took a while to unfold. Like with MSP their relationship was pretty healthy and simple. I t's sad that some prefer toxic to simple love and friendship. 

As for a kiss I don't know if it will happen, Fourth and Gemini are 18 & they may not be comfortable with kissing scenes since MSP is their first BL/acting job. And that's perfectly ok.

Hii guys finally after long long long lonnnngggg time i am back

So how r the things going onnnnn

RomanticRosebud_BL:

MSP is a healthy slow burn romance. That's why it's boring for some because their relationship is not toxic at all. Maybe some don't like that now? I dunno. The same happened with Vice Versa last year complains that nothing happened while there was lots happening in the episodes but the love story of the two mains took a while to unfold. Like with MSP their relationship was pretty healthy and simple. I t's sad that some prefer toxic to simple love and friendship. 

As for a kiss I don't know if it will happen, Fourth and Gemini are 18 & they may not be comfortable with kissing scenes since MSP is their first BL/acting job. And that's perfectly ok.

Exactly. I mean I like when drama happens and we get some angst in the show but I also enjoy a simple slow burn that is nothing but pure romance. And yeah I also heard the same criticism for Takara-kun to Amagi-kun. It's honestly sad that dramas that are simple romance and friendship are quite few and don't get the attention. Makes me happy about MSP.

I didn't know they were so young :o I mean I could tell they weren't old but I thought they might be 20 at least. Honestly, as much as I would like a chaste kiss after all the teasing, I wouldn't mind it happening off-scene. We have already seen so much romance and love already, whatever they choose to give us now I'm happy with.

Kdramawoolover:

how r u all.....

Hi, welcome back :D Well I'm not able to watch as many dramas because of exams so I'm a bit sad :') but other than that its nice, pretty chilly in my area but hopefully it'll get nice and sunny soon!

amethyst_aquarius:

Also, for MSP I saw a few comments that complained about how there was nothing much happening in the show or how they want a kiss to happen already. I kind of feel bad of people who are no longer able to enjoy a simple love story, who no longer have patience to wait for romance to develop because they are so used to generic formula of dramas.

Like I don't even feel like arguing with them because I understand where they are coming from, BL shows always have something going on, some drama or tension is always present to keep the viewers hooked. It made me realize how different MSP is, with how it's tensions are resolved in the same episode, how the only thing going on in it are people falling in love and navigating their lives.

These kinds of comments made me appreciate MSP more and I hope we can get more shows like this, 12 episodes of nothing but love and friendship. Maybe it'll be boring, but life is boring sometimes and that's fine. We can still enjoy it.

I really enjoyed your thoughts here and have been feeling that this show is just wholesome and good for me in a way that I needed.  I really appreciate it so very much and I also am thankful you expressed it so wonderfully here! :)

I didn't know they were so young :o I mean I could tell they weren't old but I thought they might be 20 at least. Honestly, as much as I would like a chaste kiss after all the teasing, I wouldn't mind it happening off-scene. We have already seen so much romance and love already, whatever they choose to give us now I'm happy with.

__-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I was also surprised that they are so young. I thought they were around 19- 20. Yeah, I'll be happy with what they decide to give us kiss or not. MSP is already good enough if there's no kiss- or a simple one- then fine! I'll be satisfied.

SunshineMar:

MSP for how sweet it is, and Never Let Me Go for the darker themes. I'm on the Pond Phuwin ship.

All Chinese BL are censored, right? No kissing, etc. 

SunshineMar:

Nlmg, msp and between us! 

Here's a little help from me to yall because it's FINALLY that time of the year where they shower us with so many bls at the same time so here's a list for February!

02.02. "Our Winter"

08.02. "Moonlight Chicken", "The Promise" and "My Beautiful Man 2/Utsukushii Kare 2"

10.02. "Marry My Dead Body"

11.02. "Cafe In Love"

14.02. "Moments of Love"

18.02. "Bed Friend" and "Chains of Heart"

27.02. "Tin Tem Jai"

Yall we're getting spoiled again and I'm loving it

Tell me if there are more!