mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Hello everyone!
The second part of mine and Cho Na's "2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube" article has been released!
The color theme of this one is "Valentine's Day" so go check it out to get into the romantic and lovey dovey mood because Valentine's day is approaching us faster and faster ;)
Thank you!<3
Link: https://mydramalist.com/article/2022-thai-romance-dramas-available-on-youtube-part-2 

Thank you for sharing the article.
Reading it brought back feelings of so many great 2022 dramas and also reminds of the ones I still need to watch. :D

I'm on a BL heart happy high after watching Where Your Eyes Linger(movie format) and You Make Me Dance(movie format).  Both were second watches and I just enjoyed the heck out of them so much.  I feel really damn fortunate to live in a time and place where I get to see all these amazingly talented people shine through these beautiful BL stories.  Just so damn grateful!

mj_babec358 Cult Member:
The second part of mine and Cho Na's "2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube" article has been released!

Read both of them already ... Tq for helping with "Title mentioned in an article" block. :D 

Keep it up ? 

Plushpriestess:

I'm on a BL heart happy high after watching Where Your Eyes Linger(movie format) and You Make Me Dance(movie format).  Both were second watches and I just enjoyed the heck out of them so much.  I feel really damn fortunate to live in a time and place where I get to see all these amazingly talented people shine through these beautiful BL stories.  Just so damn grateful!

Same I don’t know where I’d be without these people and the wonderful stories they bring to us 

SS501_Kdramas:

Thank you for sharing the article.
Reading it brought back feelings of so many great 2022 dramas and also reminds of the ones I still need to watch. :D

thank you for reading!

Gummy_Marshmallow:

Read both of them already ... Tq for helping with "Title mentioned in an article" block. :D 

Keep it up ? 

thank you a lot for loving them!

Plushpriestess:

I know the feeling I watched  "Where Your Eyes Linger "just recently and yesterday I finished to watch "Mr. Heart" :)

NotXMe:

I know the feeling I watched  "Where Your Eyes Linger "just recently and yesterday I finished to watch "Mr. Heart" :)

Ohhhh maybe I should watch that one next!!! :D  Thanks for the reminder! ;)

Plushpriestess:

Aaaah. I watched the "Where Your Eyes Linger" series earlier in the week. I like listening to the narration of the whole piece, and I prefer the music used for the scene as Kang Gook fights to see Han Tae Joo at the Han household, both of which are missing from the movie version.

"To My Star 2 (Movie)" (2023) suddenly popped up on Viki today. It's 4h26m long, so that's the rest of my night sorted.

Buannaiche:

"To My Star 2 (Movie)" (2023) suddenly popped up on Viki today. It's 4h26m long, so that's the rest of my night sorted.

Oh my I just finished the series ... It was equally good as the previous one, difference being in the emotions dealt with ... 1st one was more fluffy and innocent side of relationship ... 2nd was more serious and had "Life is not all happiness" vibe. I liked it more.

Guys I need some help please: can you recommend me any COMPLETED Japanese BLs? Preferably something sexy but fluffy and angsty is fine as well. But it must have a happy ending because I don't want my heart broken ;;

I'll list the ones I have already watched:

1. Ameiro Paradox
  2. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii
  3. Utsukushii Kare
  4. Takara-kun to Amagi-kun
  5. Old Fashion Cupcake
  6. Kieta Hatsukoi

If you have any recommendations please drop it, I'm really have a craving for Japanese BLs lol

Life: Senou No Bakura- First Japanese BL I watched loved it. It's only 4 episodes but it's a ride and a very good one.  I'd say it's on the UK level of angst. 

Some Japanese BLs that are not on your list and I think are nice: 

The Novelist
Kabe Sa Doujin Sakka no Neko Yashiki-kun wa Shouninyokkyuu wo Kojiraseteiru
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai
Minato Shouji Coin Laundry
Ossan's Love

You also have Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

I also like Mood Indigo , but it's not too happy I'd say (yet very sexy!) and there is the film 
His which also has a series (I just prefer the film)
 and as said before Life: Senou No Bakura which is good

Hi All

I wanted to thank all of you who recommended I Will Knock You, I binge watched it today and was pleasantly surprised.  The comedy scenes were great.

Having trouble stopping myself from watching any more episodes of My School President, so I can binge watch the end.