Popcxqueen:

To be honest, I left this forum for a long time because it seemed like the only BL's ever being talked about were Thai.  I was hoping that the discussion can be broadened beyond that so I came back today to check.  LOL. 

What's everyone's favorite BL so far this year? I need to catch up.

I'm not a great fan of Thai-BL either, but they churn them out like a factory so they get more exposure on this thread merely because of numbers.

My favourite thus far for 2023 is "To My Star 2 (Movie)" (of course!) though I am also enjoying "Utsukushii Kare Season 2", "Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu" and "Jack o' Frost ".

upsette:

I would love to join!!

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

Popcxqueen:

What's MSP? 

And I think we need way more GL's being made! 

It's odd that there isn't even a separate thread for GLs here at MDL either. It may not be as popular a genre.  I note the Discord servers associated with this thread also have threads dedicated to the discussion of GL dramas.

Aaku_14:

Rewatch and then there's this wait for 23.5 and Our Skyy2

very good idea hahaha

and can't forget about rewatching moonlight chicken because heart and li ming are carrying the show at this point

dramalover:

That's in my reading list for almost 2 years and I didn't know if it is good enough so I haven't tried it yet but now I'll definitely give it a try

Me too. MDZS and TGCF can never replace their ranking in my list. Even though SVSSS was kinda a torture I still read it cause I was at my beginning stage at that time and I thought all the books by author might be a beautiful story (I cried for all the books though).

It’s a little different ... the main character is a little older and quite naive, but sweet

dodoubleg1785:

LOL, no worries.  It was more my wishful thinking than anything else because that so was so good.  There's supposed to be a sequel of sorts called Transplant though I'm not sure if it's mostly off of Manner of Death or off of Triage.  Or maybe it'll be a combination of both.

Oh, I was looking at novels and Transplant is apparently a sequel to Manner of Death

Popcxqueen:
And I think we need way more GL's being made!

agreed! i think they're starting to grow in popularity since i know about 2 or 3 thai ones that are lined up for this year and i think theres also a chinese adaption of a gl novel (but its china so...) that supposed to air

Is anyone else as in love with Crash Course in Romance as I am because it’s currently one of my favourite series in the world ♥️ 

I'm watching Crash Course... good series not a big fan of the serial killer plot. But the rest is pretty good.

Fair… I did think it was kinda random but it surprised me how well they made it work and actually make sense with the rest of the plot 

mewgulffangirl09:

Is anyone else as in love with Crash Course in Romance as I am because it’s currently one of my favourite series in the world ♥️ 

planning to watch it soon!

If anyone here likes Chinese fantasy dramas I highly recommend: The Starry Love. It's my favorite currently airing drama. I love it so much and it's so good. 

mewgulffangirl09:

Is anyone else as in love with Crash Course in Romance as I am because it’s currently one of my favourite series in the world ♥️ 

I’m watching it. Catching up on the new episodes today. :D

kiyois back scrubber:

agreed! i think they're starting to grow in popularity since i know about 2 or 3 thai ones that are lined up for this year and i think theres also a chinese adaption of a gl novel (but its china so...) that supposed to air

Bruh sign me up for this when they are airing. I need more GL content in my life ㅠㅠ

Popcxqueen:

I'm late to this, but I am a fierce ally, which comes WAY...WAY before any love for BL's

Don't remember what I wrote in here, but thank you kind stranger. I want to believe that everyone around here enjoying BL/GL content is at least an ally if not queer themselves too cause I doubt cinical straights would ever wanna do this voluntarly unless they're in some sort of denial, LOL. 

Sending love to you all out there cause My Beautiful Man 2 last ep ends tomorrow. (According to viki schedule). If I don't show up here commenting, be sure I am in my bed crying over it. Good thing I took time off work lol.