Sjay2101:

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of "Meow Ears Up" that aired today ? If you did, what do you think of it? The trailer's cute, but I'm worried about how they'll take the whole shape shifter - human love story. 

I haven't seen it yet but what are your reservations about the shapeshifting ( I'm picturing miracle of a teddy bear but with a cat instead lol)

I've seen an episode of  the show"Close friend" and it has a  episode with cat and a human. It was just really wierd. I couldn't tell if the cat was a shape shifter or  an actual cat (like if the ml was imagining the cat as a human), so I guess I don't want to watch something like that lol

We are watching it tonight online in a group via discord. If yall are interested in watching it with us let me know. I put the link in my profile.

i would like to join

redroses:

i would like to join

We finished it and are now watching part 3 of ep 1 of Star in My Mind,  https://discord.gg/QV7UY6EbqZ  

I want to join also! 

D13 - Favourite soundtrack
Ex aequo Like in the Movies and Not Me. I enjoy listening to them in my free time. I find Like in the Movies OST very soothing, it helps me unwind (tyl, Tahanan, Ride Home being my favourites). Same goes for Not Me OST. It's relaxing. I might like it more, since it's different from the usual.

Sjay2101:

Have any of you guys watched the first episode of "Meow Ears Up" that aired today ? If you did, what do you think of it? The trailer's cute, but I'm worried about how they'll take the whole shape shifter - human love story. 

I watched it! It was pretty cute. of course, you have to get over the initial shock of James (Meow) acting like a cat, but for the most part, it was actually really good. James does a good job at playing up the characteristics of a cat -- again, have to get over the cringe of him acting like a cat -- but once you do, you can come to appreciate it. It's pretty predictable and it seems like it's going to be lighthearted and most likely PG, but I'm excited to continue watching!

Unpopularopinionsbydeman:

I watched it! It was pretty cute. of course, you have to get over the initial shock of James (Meow) acting like a cat, but for the most part, it was actually really good. James does a good job at playing up the characteristics of a cat -- again, have to get over the cringe of him acting like a cat -- but once you do, you can come to appreciate it. It's pretty predictable and it seems like it's going to be lighthearted and most likely PG, but I'm excited to continue watching!

Oh that's good! I'm definitely going to give it a try now! Thanks(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Day 13 :

My favourite soundtrack - The Bad Buddy soundtrack

Probably because 'Just friends?' lives rent-free in my head.

Day 13: Favorite Soundtrack

Not Me & Bad Buddy ST's

I found so many favorite songs thanks to Not Me's soundtrack. For example: Better, Stronger, Break Me, Everlast(Used for SeanWhite's first and last kisses) and Indestructible, plus some instrumental themes used on there that I absolutely adored. Every piece of music used was perfect: it enhanced the scene and tightened the mood.  One of the best soundtracks in a BL.

&

Nanon's: Our Song and Just Friends?  lived in my mind rent free for a long time. 

Day 13: Favorite soundtrack

My favourite soundtrack is definitely bad buddy's Nanon is such an amazing singer and both his songs are so good I also loved Not Me's soundtrack every song they played was just amazing and it matched the mood of the scenes really well.

DAY 13 - FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK

Bad Buddy. Of course. I just love that every song they released was timed perfectly to where the drama was. Just Friend? was released in the beginning signifying Pran's crush on Pat, Secret was released when Pat realised he had feelings for Pran too, and when they began competing to see who would confess first, and Our Song was released after the 11th episode, right after that fake out break up. The lyrics to each song were perfectly written to connect with the situation, and all three songs are such bops. If you include Same Page and Love Score to this soundtrack, it might be one of the best playlists ever.

Day 13 : My favourite soundtrack

- The Why R U?  The Until We Meet Again , The We Best Love, The Cutie Pie and The Love By Chance soundtracks

I liked every single one of their OSTs. I also just like Tom Isara, MEAN, NuNew, YU and Boy Sompob. i couldn't choose between them.  

Day 13 - Favorite Soundtrack

i am taking this to mean overall music and not just the OST. 

Not Me - i loved the music in this show and have a lot of them on my play list now. one of my favorites is Too Good to Be  true by Faith Richards. 

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnRCYJaa0Q&feature=share

Like in the Movies - also has a good soundtrack and I have several songs now on my playlist.