Day 19: BL Drama that was better than you Expected:

Light On Me and We Best Love. I just had low expectations of taiwanese bls after watching HIStory1 and korean anything was never my jam. But these two bls turned out to be great.  lastly Cherry Magic. The title is weird that's all. 

May i join as well :)

DAY 19 - BL DRAMA THAT WAS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED

1. NOT ME- I was not planning on watching this show because the summary didn't sound appealing and I was not interested in watching shows that were too political or gang-based. However, I decided to give it a try because I kept seeing people raving about how good the show is, and (SUPRISE!) I liked it. I liked how the show had important messages (which I haven't seen in a lot of BL shows).

2. WORD OF HONOR - I only decided to watch this because of Gong Jun(after seeing him in Advance Bravely). I didn't have high expectations given the terrible graphics and because I wasn't into historical shows (I didn't know what wuxia was at that time). However, I really loved it despite the terrible graphics because of awesome the acting was and how complex the characters were. 

day 19 - BL drama that was better than I expected

2gether
I was expecting it to be good but I did not expect it to be attached to me. I was so sad when I finished both 2gether and still 2gether.

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 19: BL Drama that was Better than I Expected  !!

Everybody harped on What The Duck, so I went in watching it with zero expectations, but it was quite honestly pretty good (for its time). Of course, it wasn't perfect, but it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone made it seem. The main couple was pretty enjoyable (besides a few points) and even Mew and Art's plot wasn't as terrible as everyone made it out to be. Was it the best series ever? no, very far from that, but it's definitely not the worst I've ever seen (*cough* *cough* Deal Lover). 

Day 19

Oxygen- it was so sweet and domestic, they’re even going to adopt the little boy.  GUI was so gentle and caring, even while they were trying to run, he spoke so softly and calmly convinced Solo to return.

And 

My ride - what can I say,  it is all about Mork, the most perfect character, his eyes, his smile, best person to have by your side, defender and friend.

DAY 20 - FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER

Korn from Bad Buddy - When everyone found out about Pat and Pran, he acted just as I expected. What I did not expect though, was that it was all a ruse because of his seniors. I love Wai and Korn, just love Korn a little bit more ☺️.

Gen from The Miracle of Teddy Bear - Gen might be my absolute favourite supporting character. He puts up with all of Nut's nonsense, and at the same time doesn't hesitate to call out Nut's behaviour. His dynamic with his family, friends and most of all Song is so endearing to watch, but my absolute favorite Gen characteristic is how much he loves to put Jan in her place! Seriously, I love those scenes where he's just throwing insults at Jan and she can't come up with a retort!!

Day 19: BL Drama that was Better than I Expected  : I can't answer, I'm so optimistic, each time I hope the BL would be wonderful. It wasn't the best but one of my first BL was 2gether and I never thought I fell in love with thai series.

Maybe Great Men Academy too : At the beginning of the show I was like "Huh ?" when I saw the unicorn. I was afraid by the fantasy.  But the drama was so funny, so cute and I loved the fantasy side. I like all the characters, I'm crazy about Love and Tangmo.

Day 20 : Favourite supporting character

I love how Tan and Bass are supportive in I Told sunset about you. Oh-Aew and Teh broke their heart but they are supportive as well. 

Day 20 :

My favourite supporting character - Inspector M

This man- I- oml

Yeah it's mostly because he's hot and I'm trash-

Day 20 Favorite Supporting Character:

Fong(2gether)- Love what a great friend he is to Tine. Always there to help him when Tine needs it. Also he gives Sarawat a few wisdom words too when it comes to Tine.  Plus Khaotung earned a lot of love for this role hence why he started getting main roles and he deserves them too.

Day 20 Favourite Supporting Character:

The drama isn't finished yet but I'm still going to say Sky from Secret Crush On You I just love how he helps Jao learn to love himself. We all need a boyfriend/girlfriend whos going to love us no matter what and not care about how we look. The way he also supports Nuea and teases him about Toh is so cute we love a supportive friend and boyfriend.

Honourable Mentions:

Win (Until We Meet Again)

Yok (Not Me)

Techno (TharnType)

Pond (Love By Chance)

Pearl (GameBoys)

Day 19: BL Drama that was better than I expected

Not Me: I did like it from the start but I was worried bc it has a strong political influence. That's something I rarely look for in a drama. I actually avoid political theme a bit. In the end, one of the reasons I love this drama is because it addresses important political issues very well. I also feel like now I can be more open to political genre. 

Bad Buddy: Even tho ppl praised this drama on social media, I had low expectations. I thought it's just gonna be another boring school themed BL but it turned out to be the best school themed BL 

Day 20: Favorite supporting character

Gumpa from Not Me. There's no special reason I just love him so much. He's so supportive and protective over his friends <33

I also like the silly type of supporting characters *oops* some of my  favorites are Techno (TharnType), Green (2gether), Manaow (UWMA) and Pond (Love by Chance)

day 20 - favorite supporting character

pa in bad buddy

I really like her but I have no reason why

Day 20: Favorite Supporting Character 

I immediately thought of Namgoong Shiwoon from Light On Me. I remember him being such a joy to watch!!! He was such a fun character and he had so many iconic lines throughout the series. Definitely the character that brought comedic relief but I loved that he stood by his friends and were there for them when they needed it. He gave great advice. I also liked that he was wise too and picked up on things about people that others didn’t. He’s that type of person that seems like he operates on one brain cell but is actually really smart. He was just an overall great person and character. Definitely the standout for me from that show. 

Reminder to join our Discord server. The link to join is: https://discord.gg/4xPSNMZN — I am going to continue to post about it periodically because posts can get lost since this forum is pretty active. We are having some great conversations on there so come be apart of it!!!