Semantic Error or Bad Buddy - both on my play list

Playing catch up...

Day 23: Favorite Theme Song

1. Ubugoe by Omoinotake from Cherry Magic

2. How You Feel & My Cutie Pie by NuNew from Cutie Pie

3. Just Friends? by Nanon Korapat from Bad Buddy

4. Skyline by Billkin from ITSAY

Day 24: BL Drama You're Looking Forward To 

I am looking forward to Between Us & My Engineer 2 (for RamKing honestly). It is not a drama but I am looking forward to Cherry Magic The Movie as well.

Day 25: Worst Ending 

I am going to have to agree with @loubug1012 and say History 3: Make Our Days Count because it has been forever and I still haven't gotten over that ending. It was very unnecessary and heartbreaking.

Day 25: worst ending

Enchanté: It was already mentioned, so I`ll keep it short. Akk deserved better. I was really frustrated afterwards and the finale definitely made me dislike the show a bit (a lot). 

Tonhon Chonlatee also had an awful ending, but I didn`t really like the show in general, so it wasn`t too big of a letdown to me. Enchanté, however, I was obsessed with. So I was really dissapointed with what the writers chose to do for the ending. 

Day 25: Worst Ending  :

HiStory 3 Make our Days Count

I don't usually have a huge problem with a sad ending  but like Sunshine said, it was just unnecessary.

Day 24: BL Drama You're Looking Forward To

I am looking forward to To my Star 2. I am wondering what they'd do with season 2 and the casts are the same for season 2 also so that's good.

I don't really think I've watched a bl with the worst ending YET. Hopefully won't in the future too.

I had to look over my notes since I couldn't remember, and the worst ending for me was HIStory3: Make Our Days Count (2019)..... I even wrote a brief poem about it....

"Roses are red, violets are blue
The ending of the 2nd History 3 was a FALLTHROUGH"

I hate investing my time in a character, only to be killed off in the end.

Kissable - you sucked, you get them together only to get rid of Jun and then the ring, how could anyone miss the ring, so frustrating.

Make our days count - another needless killing off of a main beloved character.

DAY 25 - WORST ENDING

Definitely Enchanté - I just think that Theo does not deserve Akk. Akk kept making sacrifices the whole time, so I expected Theo to at least make an effort by the end. However, he still remained selfish while Akk sacrificed once again.

Day 26:

BL drama that made me cry buckets - Until we meet again

It made me an emotional wreck for a good while.

DAY 26 - BL DRAMA THAT MADE ME CRY BUCKETS

Until We Meet Again.

Dear lord, like wow. This is the one drama that made me cry every single episode. Like I still can't re-watch the Korn and In scenes because of how sad they are. Every other drama I watch can make me cry, but just for that one scene or one episode. This is the only one that can make me cry throughout

Day 26:  BL Drama that Made Me Cry Buckets:

• He's Coming to Me- The rooftop scene in ep 5 always manages to make me cry. Also ep 8 when P'Aof made us believe Thun and Mes were going to lose each other forever.  
  • Something In My Room- the last episode had me a sobbing mess for hours after it ended.
  • The Untamed-I was an emotional wreck watching this esp when I feared one of my characters was going to die or they did die. I cried non stop. Also my heart broke for Wei Ying so many times and  for Lan Zhan especially when he had to watch the man he loves plummet to his death. 

Honorable mention:

Not Me- Yeah my characters got their happy ending, esp my SeanWhite.That's not why I cried tho. This series left a hole and it's really hard to move on after it's end. So yeah I shed tears when it ended. 

Day 26 - BL that made me cry buckets

I haven't cried over a lot of BL's. Kdrama's on the other hand are responsible for many hours of tears. 

• Like in the Movies - even though i knew it was the right ending because i am always saying it wont work out if someone is still in the closet and the other isnt. It still made me cry so much because i wanted them to be together so bad!
  • Until we meet again - that got me in the feels and for the back story not so much the current characters. 
  • Bad Buddy - one of the first BL's i ever watched and in real time so i was devastated when i thought they wouldn't end up together. For a week I either ranted about the angry letter i was going to send GMMTV or cried.

Day 26:  BL Drama that Made Me Cry Buckets: 

-Until we meet again-

I wasn´t 10 Minutes in in the first Episode and it broke me ( and i´m really not the Persons with the most emotions while watching sth).

I cried so loud, my Husband came from downstairs and asked what happened XD

Day 26: BL Drama That Made Me Cry Buckets

1. History 3: Make Our Days Count because of the last episode. I have NEVER cried this much at a BL drama. I was in pain honestly watching what happened

2. Life: Love on the Line (Directors Cut) mainly because of the ending sequence. It had me feeling ALL of the emotions!

Sunshine123:

Reminder to join our Discord server. The link to join is: https://discord.gg/4xPSNMZN — I am going to continue to post about it periodically because posts can get lost since this forum is pretty active. We are having some great conversations on there so come be apart of it!!!

It won’t let me join the Discord club because it says the address is invalid.  Am I doing something wrong?