Day 29 Underrated BL Drama-

• .The Miracle of Teddy Bear -Still ongoing but this show has more depth than you would expect. It covers a lot of social issues without being too preachy.  It is a rollercoaster of emotions.
  • The Best Story - This is super sweet and short. A cliche first love at school but done well. t feels nostalgic . a young crush
  •  Something in My Room -An interesting departure from the usual on all fronts. It might not be to a lot of people's taste but I appreciate  the mystery and paranormal twist to  this BL. Watch it with an open mind  
  •  Like in the Movies -Truly a  nuanced, intentional and intelligent story. Every decision has meaning from the shots, compositions, music, colours etc. It is full of quotables, smart writing and beautiful visualisation 

Hii I would like to join the club ^^

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama:

For this, I'm definitely going to say Oxygen the series sure it wasn't the best BL drama but the second lead couple had my heart they were so cute the series definitely deserves more love.

Honourable Mentions:

Ossan's Love Hong kong ver

Fish Upon The Sky

History2 Right Or Wrong

Like In The Movies

Your My Sky

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama

I got two in my mind

1. Be Loved in House: I Do
  2. Oxygen 

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama: 

1. Cherry Blossoms After Winter

2. BlueMing

I felt that "Semantic Error" has over-shaded the above beautiful dramas. It deserves more recognition.  

DAY 28 - BL DRAMAS THAT DESERVE A SEASON 2

1. Not Me - I really wanna see a season 2 focused on Black. I found his character really interesting, so it would be fun to see his perspective. 

2. Guardian - I think a season 2 of Guardian would do really well. It would be great to see Yunlan and Shen Wei meet and learn about each other again.

3. Word of Honor - I would be interested in seeing Wen Kexing and Zishu coming back from the mountain after thousands of years and solving problems in the world.

4. Cherry Magic - Do I even need a reason for this!?

DAY 29 - UNDERRATED DRAMAS

1. Semantic Error - I definitely think it deserves better ratings than it's current one (8.3), especially since even some subpar dramas have that rating. 

2. Peach of Time - I though that it was a short and sweet drama. Did it have some plot problems? Yes, but I think the concept was kind of refreshing.

Day 29: underrated bl drama

Blueming. The cinematography was beautiful, the story was well written and the actors/actresses did a phenomenal job. All in all a great drama that definitely deserves more recognition.

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama 

Life: Love On The Line because I love that show especially the Directors Cut and I don’t see many people talk about it within the BL community that often. I mean what’s not to love about a lifelong romance essentially. And it helps that the actors have great chemistry together as well. It’s a relatively short show but it left such an impact on me!!!

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 29: Underrated BL Drama !!

The first BL I think is underrated would definitely be First Love Again. While short, it was such a heartwrenching series that brought about good feelings and cute moments.  This was heavily shadowed under SE as they aired around the same time. 

Another one is You're My Sky. I loved it so much and none of the actors gain much after it finished airing (as some Thai actors usually do after being seen in a BL) so it was a little heartbreaking. Although, you either have to pay to watch or find it in the depths of the internet, so maybe I can understand why not a lot of people have seen it. 

Sjay2101:
1. Semantic Error - I definitely think it deserves better ratings than it's current one (8.3), especially since even some subpar dramas have that rating. 

Semantic Error is FAR from underrated. The main character who's in a k-pop group (I forget the name) has sufficiently helped raised their fame due to him being in that BL. They went from selling only maybe 1,000 album sales to skyrocketing to 100,000 sales. It's also gained a lot of popularity in Korea. The rating is a personal thing with some people giving it higher than others, but ratings have nothing to do with the success of a series. 

Blueming 

History4

Secret crush on you 

Unpopularopinionsbydeman:

Semantic Error is FAR from underrated. The main character who's in a k-pop group (I forget the name) has sufficiently helped raised their fame due to him being in that BL. They went from selling only maybe 1,000 album sales to skyrocketing to 100,000 sales. It's also gained a lot of popularity in Korea. The rating is a personal thing with some people giving it higher than others, but ratings have nothing to do with the success of a series. 

His Name is  Park Jae Chan :-) 

He´s a Member of DKZ (former Dongkiz).

Although I love this group, they are not the most well-known.

In return, his role in this Drama did a lot to their popularity.

In my Opinion it is a really hard decision for a Korean Idol to act in a BL Drama.

As much people and stans will love you for it and support you, you´ll have 3 times more haters.