Day 30 - BL DRAMA THAT I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING

Cherry Blossoms after Winter

Day 30: current BL  - Light on Me

Day 30: Bl you`re currently watching

• "Cutie pie"
  • "My ride"

There are a lot of dramas where i`m waiting for more episodes to be released before i start watching them (e.g. "KinnPorsche", "Mr. Unlucky has no choice but to kiss" or "Plus & Minus"), so this list will definitely extend in the near future. 

day 30: bl drama I'm currently watching

I was watching I promised you the moon and just finished it a few minutes ago so I am not sure if that'd count but I'm currently watching a bromance drama called the Untamed. Some people mix up and say it's a bl but it's bromance. Well, the novel is bl.

I am so sad that this is the last challenge. Hopefully, someone makes another one like this for next month or we can just do the same one again.

I bet there are enough of us who didn't get to participate in this month's challenge that we could do this one again and not see the same folks. :-)

Popcxqueen:

I bet there are enough of us who didn't get to participate in this month's challenge that we could do this one again and not see the same folks. :-)

True :)

Popcxqueen:

yeah that's true cause i didn't get to do this months challenge

JUST FOR FUN

I realized that one particular drama repeated itself several times, and there we have it folks,

I mentioned BAD BUDDY, a whopping 15 times!

Blkittykat:

JUST FOR FUN

I realized that one particular drama repeated itself several times, and there we have it folks,

I mentioned BAD BUDDY, a whopping 15 times!

While BB was good, I wish more people had some variety in their answers instead of saying the same show for every category. After a while, reading the responses just felt repetitive and boring. 

Unpopularopinionsbydeman:

While BB was good, I wish more people had some variety in their answers instead of saying the same show for every category. After a while, reading the responses just felt repetitive and boring. 

That's understandable. I have watched a lot of BLs, but most of them have been really forgettable or just plain bad. I also think the repetition of answers from my end can be chalked down to personal preference, because despite giving multiple choices for several days, one of them somehow always ended up being Bad Buddy.

Sorry, I just realised I have mentioned Bad Buddy once again, so 16 days it is :D

Unpopularopinionsbydeman:

I Totally get what you are saying and actually felt that we should have promoted other underrated dramas that are actually good but due to lack of promotion and stuffs it has been hidden somewhere.

And on Bad Buddy - I would like to say that as the show as recently ended caused people to have  Post-drama Withdrawal Syndrome  (I usually experience it only for Novels) . It is quite normal cause most of us face it after watching (or reading) last episode (or last chapter). 

I'll thank you all and i really enjoyed this challenge <3

There were several Series i hadn't on my radar.

I don't like the Word underrated, let´s call it not hyped ;-)

Btw. why aren't there the Vietnamese BL's on MDL? 

Raining Sunshine:

I Totally get what you are saying and actually felt that we should have promoted other underrated dramas that are actually good but due to lack of promotion and stuffs it has been hidden somewhere.

And on Bad Buddy - I would like to say that as the show as recently ended caused people to have  Post-drama Withdrawal Syndrome  (I usually experience it only for Novels) . It is quite normal cause most of us face it after watching (or reading) last episode (or last chapter). 

ok i asked google translator what Post-drama Withdrawal Syndrome  is XD

i totally understand what you mean. 

I have this problem with the really really good Series. After ending tem, the next 2 or 3 Series i have that high expectations.. most time it´s  dissapointing  although objectively this series is not that bad.

Raining Sunshine:

Yes!

I didn't really know how to phrase it, but I believe Post Drama Withdrawal Syndrome refers to that feeling of wanting to re-watch the drama you just finished over and over, watching other works of the same actors and basically being in a drama funk for a while. This is something I experience quite often, but more so with Bad Buddy than anything else.

Blkittykat:

Yes!

I didn't really know how to phrase it, but I believe Post Drama Withdrawal Syndrome refers to that feeling of wanting to re-watch the drama you just finished over and over, watching other works of the same actors and basically being in a drama funk for a while. This is something I experience quite often, but more so with Bad Buddy than anything else.

yes, withdrawal symptoms are 

• You feel a deep sadness that you can’t quite explain
  • You keep re-watching the drama(especially last Episode)
  • You ask every person if they’ve watched it. (If they have watched it, you automatically feel closer to them)
  • You Talk about it a lot.
  • You look for another dramas by same actors but still miss the original drama.
  • You pray for a sequel, knowing full well the drama could not possibly get better.
  • You take break from watching dramas if it gets severe.

And not limited to above only.

I never get myself emotionally attached with any dramas as I have severe Book(novel) withdrawal syndrome .