expastilline:
im new to this whole thing, idk how to use anything here

OMG sorry for my late Welcome.

Hey Welcome to the club; are you new to the BL world or a long time fan just joining MyDramalist?

axdxex:
I personally thought we’d get a poly ship, but I’ll board any ship with a good romance— am I… easy? lol

I was also hoping for a throuple  but it looks like my dreams are slowing dying *insert crying emoji*

American Fan:
Don't die before it starts, haha

Fingers crossed.

Day 6 of April Challenge

Favourite Male Character

It has to be Han Ji-Woo from "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories".

I realise he is far from being a cherished BL character, but I admire how the writer, Park Young gave the character layers and depths not always seen in BL. Han Ji-Woo's issues are not seen as a barrier to a healthy love (ultimately).  Director, Hwang Da-Seul choosing Kim Kang-Min to portray Han Ji-Woo (despite him being too young and taller than his opposite number) was a good decision, IMO. Somehow, this (relatively new) actor was able to portray the character in such a way as to have viewers empathise with what many might otherwise view as a stoic, unappealing, even red flag man.

I, for one, found Han Ji-Woo very relatable.

American Fan:
When you find a gem, do you post to your feed?

I post a lot of stuff to my feed; however, I mostly post on the Discord server as I'm watching a series.

American Fan:
You must watch a lot each week!

At the moment, I watch a fair amount. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:
It has to be Han Ji-Woo from "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories".

FR! I rated both series highly and both MLs did so well. 

~~~~~~~

I finished your BL list and my PTW list (558) is officially longer than my Completed list (540). :-(

So many good sounding BL series coming in 2024-25! I think my high priority list (mostly BL) just doubled.  

American Fan:
FR! I rated both series highly and both MLs did so well.

Until I watched "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", "Semantic Error" was my favourite BL, as it also portrayed an "unconventional" type. That said, I found the more complex characters of both Han Ji Woo and Kang Seo Joon more relatable on a personal level.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Until I watched "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", "Semantic Error" was my favourite BL, as it also portrayed an "unconventional" type. That said, I found the more complex characters of both Han Ji Woo and Kang Seo Joon more relatable on a personal level.

So what I’m hearing is that I probably need to watch “To My Star”

Chun Mo Rionnag:
To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories

I am glad to hear this. Love both seasons so much gave both a 10. I really enjoyed season 2 but a lot of persons didn't so I am glad to hear other persons loved it as well. I especially loved how they explored deep emotions and the ending was very beautiful. 

PaiSkyForever:
That might have been me lol xD but I cannot remember if that was here or on the Deep Night comment section where I said that.

It probably was you!

RiqueXinw:
I was also hoping for a throuple  but it looks like my dreams are slowing dying *insert crying emoji*

Same because there aren't many episodes left. Personally I prefer when shows tell me what characters to ship from the get go lol

axdxex:
So what I’m hearing is that I probably need to watch “To My Star”

Absolutely!

axdxex:
Personally I prefer when shows tell me what characters to ship from the get go lol

I like guessing, hehe

So I just finished watching "A Secretly Love" (I watched it every week fast-forwarding just to get through it) and I'd like to inform you guys that it in-fact doesn't get better. There was literally no pay back (not even a cute scene to love), idk why I spent time on it, even if I did cheat. 5/10 or maybe lower. Never mind, I gave it a 4, that's the lowest I've ever rated anything, dangg.

American Fan:
I like guessing, hehe

I get stressed If I have to guess for too long lol

axdxex:
I'd like to inform you guys that it in-fact doesn't get better. There was literally no pay back (not even a cute scene to love)

Now that is a damn shame. It will be having an extended stay on my On Hold list then. I am starting put my list in work mode only watch I am currently watching I will continue, nothing new because come Monday morning my free time will be non existent. I can only hope to catch the new episodes of what I am currently watching. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Until I watched "To My Star" and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", "Semantic Error" was my favourite BL, as it also portrayed an "unconventional" type. That said, I found the more complex characters of both Han Ji Woo and Kang Seo Joon more relatable on a personal level.

I love the unconventional type relationships and opposite personality roles. I think it gives deeper, more complex material for the writers, etc, as you say. I find it very satisfying when there is a happy resolution for two people who wouldn't think could be together. 

axdxex:
Never mind, I gave it a 4, that's the lowest I've ever rated anything, dangg.

A good reason to thin out my PTW list. I never got past EP 1. It's deleted.