Saygo:
Now i want to watch  Kiseki Chapter 2  and see what everyone is talking about lol

You should lol

Also your profile looks awesome gives me a Cleo De Nile vibe from Monster High; I love it. Maybe its because of the gold and black colour theme.

Someone once mentioned being able to change the setting on Viki so the next episode doesn't auto play. So far I've had no luck finding that setting to change it.  

American Fan:

Someone once mentioned being able to change the setting on Viki so the next episode doesn't auto play. So far I've had no luck finding that setting to change it.  

Maybe look at this. IDK if it's current though,

American Fan:

when playing a video, in the settings ;)

axdxex:

Maybe look at this. IDK if it's current though,

Wren:

when playing a video, in the settings ;)

That works. I was in the wrong area. Thank you both for the help!

It was truly wonderful spending my Easter break here conversing with you guys about different BLs and sharing the laughs. All good things must come to an end. In a few hours my life will be back to the hustle and bustle of a student. I will probably drop in whenever I get some free time (that is very optimistic of you *says inner voice*). Hopefully I still get to watch the series I am currently watching, looking at you Kiseki Chapter 2 lol. Anyways continue enjoying heaven guys talk to you guys soon :)

P.S @American Fan good luck to you and your mountain of a watchlist perseverance my friend, you can do it. 

RiqueXinw:
In a few hours my life will be back to the hustle and bustle of a student. I will probably drop in whenever I get some free time (that is very optimistic of you *says inner voice*).

Best of luck with your studies. You can do it, lol. Don't forget to sleep!

Hopefully you can pop in when you have a sec or two, even just to say hi! :-) 

Yeah the good old watchlist...at least there's ALWAYS something to watch!

axdxex:

Only Boo! Ep 2 - this show is so freaking cute and funny, I’m sold and here for the long run.

I actually burst out laughing twice this episode.

The scene were Potae and Payos basically auditioned for Moo. Peak comedy.

The scene were Moo’s body moved on it’s own and Kang had to stop him from moving with a hug. Art.

That argument about the tablet made me a little teary eyed. The way their eyes changed, Kang with anger, and Moo with hurt. I’m impressed.

Thank you for hiding this ☺️ 

American Fan:

Oh same ? 

Saygo:

Now i want to watch  Kiseki Chapter 2  and see what everyone is talking about lol

How is ur profile so good 

I checked it out after some one mentioned it

PaiSkyForever:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/SFgjSU0T8A I hope he is being serious lol xD!!! <3

I screached at this thought 

It better be true or else we gonna be sad really really sad na 

Idk why I sounded like a kid asking for a chocolate to mom in the above statement ? 

American Fan:

Well, it's actually We Are that isn't on YT for North America. Only Boo! is available on YT here. I was a little spacey earlier. Sorry for the mix-up!

Oh that's like sadder 

Only boo is still 1 cp or 2 maybe 

But there 4 of our beloved and highly awaited cps 

Nvm if u don't like them but I am there for them maybe not that much into pp but the rest ? 

Is anyone there I have been talking to thin air for wayyy too long 

ANNIE NU:

Is anyone there I have been talking to thin air for wayyy too long 

Sometimes it's busy here and other times it's quiet. Everyone has different time zones as well. 

ANNIE NU:
Nvm if u don't like them but I am there for them maybe not that much into pp but the rest ? 

Not sure what your comment means? I like both couples in both series, We Are and Only Boo! Or do you mean something else?