American Fan:

Sometimes it's busy here and other times it's quiet. Everyone has different time zones as well. 

Not sure what your comment means? I like both couples in both series, We Are and Only Boo! Or do you mean something else?

I mean there are some people who are not much into the we are series couples 

I saw some antis on the comments section of that page 

So I just said that in case u don't like them it doesn't bother u if they don't stream in your country 

But I g u really do like them 

I doo too ,I g a bit too much as well

Sorry bout the ambiguous message 

Yes the time zones are real trouble 

They were one main reason I didn't pick geography as a subject 

I ended up with worse lol 

Lol it is currently 11:45 pm where I live  xD

PaiSkyForever:

Lol it is currently 11:45 pm where I live  xD

And 9:15 here 

I don't like today's challenge question ("Best Baddie"), so instead I'll create my own challenge question: "Best New GMMTV Talent" ...

And the correct answer is ... *drumroll* ... Keen Suvijak (Moo from "Only Boo!"). Anyone watching this series knows that this guy - just 18yo and in his first lead role - can really act and dance. He's expressive - even just from the way he looks at Kang without saying a word. He's adorably cute. And he can also sing: Youtube video of OST. I hope that Keen will have a bright future career (whether or not paired with Sea Dechchart - Keen and Sea are great together, but I don't think artists should be forced into things they don't want).

P.S. I don't mean to diminish Sea (also just 18yo), who's doing an amazing job as Kang in his first-time acting role - but I just stumbled across the OST and felt awed by Keen's multiple talents.

p43425:

I don't like today's challenge question ("Best Baddie"), so instead I'll create my own challenge question: "Best New GMMTV Talent" ...

And the correct answer is ... *drumroll* ... Keen Suvijak (Moo from "Only Boo!"). Anyone watching this series knows that this guy - just 18yo and in his first lead role - can really act and dance. He's expressive - even just from the way he looks at Kang without saying a word. He's adorably cute. And he can also sing: Youtube video of OST. I hope that Keen will have a bright future career (whether or not paired with Sea Dechchart - Keen and Sea are great together, but I don't think artists should be forced into things they don't want).

P.S. I don't mean to diminish Sea (also just 18yo), who's doing an amazing job as Kang in his first-time acting role - but I just stumbled across the OST and felt awed by Keen's multiple talents.

I too loved the OST ? 

The fact they're both so young is awesome 

p43425:
I don't like today's challenge question ("Best Baddie"),

Does "Best Baddie" mean a bad boy character or an evil female?  Or a villain or bully maybe?  

American Fan:
Does "Best Baddie" mean a bad boy character or an evil female?  Or a villain or bully maybe?  

To me, it needs to be a major character who remains bad to the end.

RiqueXinw:

Kiseki Chapter 2 episode 4

Oh great heavens!! 

Hehe hehe HAHAHAHA why am I so immature lol

Uhmmm well it was something; very open and free I must say. BUTTS everywhare

That scene with Beboy in the Onsen was wild there is no words to describe that event.

HAHAHAHA yup that's it. I can't, screaming lol

I NEED TO WATCH THE LATEST EP AND SEE WHAT U GUYS R TALKING ABOUT TT

RiqueXinw:

It was truly wonderful spending my Easter break here conversing with you guys about different BLs and sharing the laughs. All good things must come to an end. In a few hours my life will be back to the hustle and bustle of a student. I will probably drop in whenever I get some free time (that is very optimistic of you *says inner voice*). Hopefully I still get to watch the series I am currently watching, looking at you Kiseki Chapter 2 lol. Anyways continue enjoying heaven guys talk to you guys soon :)

P.S @American Fan good luck to you and your mountain of a watchlist perseverance my friend, you can do it. 

I hope ur student life goes well! Don’t over stress and try to find some time for urself too! Good luck <3

Day 8 of April Challenge: Best Baddie

No idea what to say for this one

Maybe… Vegas from KinnPosrche? Haha dunno 

PaiSkyForever:

Lol it is currently 11:45 pm where I live  xD

Haha it’s 11:15 am here rn

RiqueXinw:

It was truly wonderful spending my Easter break here conversing with you guys about different BLs and sharing the laughs. All good things must come to an end. In a few hours my life will be back to the hustle and bustle of a student. I will probably drop in whenever I get some free time (that is very optimistic of you *says inner voice*). Hopefully I still get to watch the series I am currently watching, looking at you Kiseki Chapter 2 lol. Anyways continue enjoying heaven guys talk to you guys soon :)

P.S @American Fan good luck to you and your mountain of a watchlist perseverance my friend, you can do it. 

When will you have next break 

I hope I last till then again, and that I don't have to disappear for similar reasons as yours

All the best for school though 

I am just done with school forever 

Deep night ep 5 

I’m really starting to hate Ken

And I LOVE what Seiji said to him “if u truly understand love u wouldn’t hurt someone else’s love” 

That’s just such a beautiful line *heart eyes* 

And as always, the spice is spiceing and the MLs chemistry is chemistrying so I’m happy :)

I FORGOT ALREADY WHAT I HAD SEEN BUT YEAH I LOVE SHOGUN

RiqueXinw:

You should lol

Also your profile looks awesome gives me a Cleo De Nile vibe from Monster High; I love it. Maybe its because of the gold and black colour theme.

I will definitely watch  at some point . There are so many BLs i have missed out on this year  sadly.

Thank you. Purple is my favourite colour but the monster high reference is  nice .