@RiwueXinw 

That sounds stressful :( hope u get through it well! Make sure to eat and rest enough

And also, added a few of those dramas to my PTW list (can’t wait to see TutorYim on screen again, hopefully with a better story

Hi RiqueXinw! Sounds rough, hang in there. It'll be worth it in the long run. Good thing you have dramas and the BL club forum for a little relief. :-) <3

Speaking of The Legend of Shen Li, I'm currently watching it and on EP 35 now.  So far there has only been the merest hint of bromance btw Furong & Mofang, and def no kiss, but there's still 5 EP to go. I can hope. 

I'm a little surprised it's even mentioned in BL circles. So far I would def NOT consider it a side BL or even bromance story, but as I said maybe there's development late in the series. I do know this drama is getting tons of attention and many viewers are going gaga over it, to the point of gathering on the MDL war zone  page to attack negative comments. I told myself to stay away from the front lines. 

Deep Night Ep6

Nothing much happened this ep. but I have two takeaways.

1. Khemthis’ aunt is like a chiuahua with all the barking.

2. Buy life insurance and car insurance and all the insurance.

axdxex:

Deep Night Ep6

Nothing much happened this ep. but I have two takeaways.

1. Khemthis’ aunt is like a chiuahua with all the barking.

2. Buy life insurance and car insurance and all the insurance.

LOL it was hilarious to see a grown woman throw a tantrum. She really did sound like she was barking.

Oh the insurance product placement was so slick, got to love Thai BL.

What is todays challenge? Lol :)

PaiSkyForever:
What is todays challenge? Lol :)

Day 12: "BL Drama You Last Finished", which a rather uninspiring question. For me, it was "Love is Better the Second Time Around", which was reasonably good but way too much story in six short episodes, so it felt rushed. The development of the school backstory and Iwanaga's family circumstances was especially inadequate. Nevertheless, it's worth watching.

p43425:

Day 12: "BL Drama You Last Finished", which is rather a lame question. For me, it was "Love is Better the Second Time Around", which was reasonably good but way too much story in six episodes, so it felt rushed. The development of the school backstory and family circumstances was especially inadequate.

Oh okay lol ty :)

Day 12 of April Challenge: BL drama u last finished: Semantic Error

Loved it, a great drama with great MLs who have great chemistry haha

I especially loved Sangwoo’s character a lot <3 

This drama was a 10/10 for me and landed in my Masterpiece BLs list, so I was very satisfied with it :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
This drama was a 10/10 for me and landed in my Masterpiece BLs list

This is a widely shared opinion (including by me).

April 12th Challenge: BL Drama You Last Finished- Anti Reset <3

This was a really cute watch. Their chemistry was amazing. <3

p43425:

This is a widely shared opinion (including by me).

Not surprised lol :)

Ok so I have a question and it feels kinda stupid but whatever lol

Basically, someone in this drama I watched a while ago (dunno which one but it is Thai) said Khunyai, or maybe I misheard, but in the subs it said that it means grandma

So then I was wondering, WAS JOM CALLING HIS BOYFRIEND “GRANDMA” THIS WHOLE TIME??? 

Plsss can someone who knows Thai answer this for me TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ok so I have a question and it feels kinda stupid but whatever lol

Basically, someone in this drama I watched a while ago (dunno which one but it is Thai) said Khunyai, or maybe I misheard, but in the subs it said that it means grandma

So then I was wondering, WAS JOM CALLING HIS BOYFRIEND “GRANDMA” THIS WHOLE TIME??? 

Plsss can someone who knows Thai answer this for me TT

Which drama was it girl 

Please tell think 

ANNIE NU:

Which drama was it girl 

Please tell think 

Wasn't it IFYLITA? That is the only drama I know with the ML that has the name Jom<3

I feel you linger in the air*