Light L:

i agree lol ????

Lmao ???

My favorite emojis (see if they show up)

?‍? ?  ?  ?  ?

My favs are (hopefully they show):

?????

What does this say about me lol

RiqueXinw:

?????

I wonder....since they're all questions marks. 

angeliviki2022:

Anyone going to their fan fest in SF, CA? (Boss and Noeulle)

I kinda wanted to go to the LA one because I love LITA and wanted to support, but I also don’t follow BossNoeul like that ;; and I’d also have to travel and stuff. Idkkk ?

PaiSkyForever:

I will give you Jimmy but I get Sea and Mix- my Jin (bts) look alike lol <3 xD

Deal :) (and IKR HE ACTUALLY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JIN LMAO) 

American Fan:

Well, well, well...look at ya'll. I come back to a fight fest.

These two loves are MINE. They aren't up for grabs and no negotiating.

Fine but I’m taking FortPeat 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Deal :) (and IKR HE ACTUALLY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JIN LMAO) 

Fine but I’m taking FortPeat 

You can have fort but I already called dibs on Peat lmao he is my #1 favorite <3

RiqueXinw:

This edit is so heartwarming

https://youtu.be/8m9gNPEb--g?si=UxrDOAVHbVThyRu9

OMG I MISS THESE 2 SO MUCH TT 

MY JD BABIES *crying*

Day 14: "Least Favourite BL Drama Trope"

Hmm, the communication failure in virtually every Japanese BL gets tiresome. The Korean-style binge drinking in so many KBLs disgusts me. But these are more cultural features than tropes in the sense of plot devices (although they can be).

However, there is one trope, especially in Thai BLs, which especially horrifies me, and that's the use of social media (e.g. university "cute boy" pages) to expose private lives to public scrutiny (and often in a way which is relevant to the story development, i.e. as a plot device). The thought of organised armies of fujoshis and "page admins" constantly taking photos of our most private moments and posting them for all to see, without consent? I'm pretty open-minded about most BL tropes, but this is really toxic.

RiqueXinw:

?????

Lmao says a lot ?

OMG I’M SO HAPPY EMOJIS R WORKING NOW ?

My most frequent emojis: ?????

My fav emojis: ????? 

PaiSkyForever:

You can have fort but I already called dibs on Peat lmao he is my #1 favorite <3

Hmmm… OK! ?

Day 14 of April Challenge; Least Favourite BL Drama Trope

Tbh I’m fine with any trope so I don’t really dislike any 

But I do agree with @p43425 about social media exposing private lives 

American Fan:
I wonder....since they're all questions marks. 

And no one will ever know HAHAHA *evil smile*

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lmao says a lot ?

Oh! talked too soon 

axdxex:

I kinda wanted to go to the LA one because I love LITA and wanted to support, but I also don’t follow BossNoeul like that ;; and I’d also have to travel and stuff. Idkkk ?

Would you have to travel far? If you are anywhere near the west coast it might be a fun adventure. Maybe combine an additional event you would love. A concert? Museum? Whatever floats your boat! 

Not many opportunities for Asian celebrity fan meetings in the US. Plenty of K-pop concerts, which is really fun. 

RiqueXinw:

And no one will ever know HAHAHA *evil smile*

Oh! talked too soon 

lol I could see it at the time but I CAN’T SEE THE EMOJIS ANYMORE TT

Day 14  April Challenge - Least Favorite BL Drama Trope

I have until tomorrow to think about this one, however two that comes to mind rn is the fake "girlfriend" cover used on purpose. Or when they knew each other waaaay back in middle school and after a 100 hundred years they miraculously still love each other and  get back together. 

And yeah, the lack of communicating for practically the entire drama is not a fun watch, as well as the constant drinking.