Saygo:

Is that a good thing?

I've seen mixed reviews lol but idk enough about all the GMMTV managers to say anything. I only follow P'Jack because I like all his artist and they all seem to really like him lol

the general complain is that GMMTV has too many artist and too little managers

on the bright side Off welcomed Boun and Prem-- 

PaiSkyForever:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/x9a0jOhu2u :) BounPrem have the same manager as Off, Gun, Mark, Neo and Nanon<3

What  an interesting chart. Thanks for sharing.

Saygo:

Is that a good thing?

I just find it exciting :)

p43425:

What  an interesting chart. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome :)

American Fan:
I enjoy those tropes too. (maybe too much but-)  

can anyone recommend some?

RE: Bad boy BLs - 

@thatonewhothrives, maybe Kiseki: Dear to Me 

axdxex:

Do it!!! 

RE: Star and Sky: Star in My Mind episode 3. Maithee and Typhoon arguing that they will be vying for Nuea's attention, and Phoon asks Kluen if he likes Nuea too. Best lines:

What isn't mine, I won't try to take itWhat is mine, I will never let anyone take it

angeliviki2022:

RE: Star and Sky: Star in My Mind episode 3. Maithee and Typhoon arguing that they will be vying for Nuea's attention, and Phoon asks Kluen if he likes Nuea too. Best lines:

What isn't mine, I won't try to take itWhat is mine, I will never let anyone take it

Omg yes just watched this episode last night *heart eyes*

Mariah_Evans:

I would love to join!

Welcome to the club :)

angeliviki2022:

@thatonewhothrives, maybe Kiseki: Dear to Me 

I liked this series enough to rate it 9/10. 

I recently finished Anti Reset and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The production seems simple and basic (even though I don't know anything about production) as well as the story. The  MLs  got my attention from beginning to end.  I read that viewers had a hard time buying into the robot story and were quite critical about details and so on. But if one can suspend reality and use their imagination, like we do with many dramas anyway, especially fantasy, then it's a really decent watch, imo. 

Besides super cute and heartfelt scenes btw the MLs, there's also great music, stylish clothes and messages about what being human is. I like that the focus is on the main couple throughout. 

This drama leans much more toward cute than SiFi. Cute always works!

There were a few scenes that I thought of you, P43425, and how much you might enjoy it too. :-)

American Fan:
P43425, and how much you might enjoy it too.

Thanks! I was already planning to watch it (not least because sister productions "Stay By My Side" and "VIP Only" were so good, plus to a lesser extent "You Are Mine") - and your comments definitely boost my enthusiasm. 

Day 17 Challenge: "Favourite kiss"

Once again, "Until We Meet Again" is my winner - that wonderful scene in the empty classroom in which Dean shows Pharm the video clip from Del, and Pharm shyly hides his face behind the white curtain, and ... oh gosh, I'm getting all teary just thinking about it. Fluke Natouch is not only adorably cute but also such a superb and expressive actor, in this and so many other scenes. The long build-up to this turning point in the drama - not until the middle of Episode 6 - also adds to its power and emotional impact.

PaiSkyForever:

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 16 - Favorite BL Drama Parent 

I will pick Pete's dad from Dark Blue Kiss 

I TOO GO WITH HIM AND P'KAO S MOTHER