I spent last night and this morning binging SOTUS— I actually liked it, it’s outdated but it was entertaining for the most part. I really liked Singto’s eyes. If you can get past episode 2, the show automatically gets better. 8/10

Up next- Fish Upon The Sky

@angeliviki

I didn't realize it until now, but we're both on pg 7 of the 2024 52 Weeks Drama Challenge.  And we have quite a few of the same drama titles listed. :-)

axdxex:

I spent last night and this morning binging SOTUS— I actually liked it, it’s outdated but it was entertaining for the most part. I really liked Singto’s eyes. If you can get past episode 2, the show automatically gets better. 8/10

Up next- Fish Upon The Sky

SOTUS was an 8 for me too. Pretty decent watch. SOTUS S wasn't quite as good for me, but not terrible either. 

American Fan:

SOTUS was an 8 for me too. Pretty decent watch. SOTUS S wasn't quite as good for me, but not terrible either. 

Yes! I’ll take a break from SOTUS for a week or two before I come back to watch SOTUS S. It was fun but I need to watch something else now lol

American Fan:

@angeliviki

I didn't realize it until now, but we're both on pg 7 of the 2024 52 Weeks Drama Challenge.  And we have quite a few of the same drama titles listed. :-)

That's funny. I'll have to check yours out.

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao this one from Enchantè is funny too XD

i love themm

they were the first bl i completed while realising bl is a thing

p43425:

Day 17 Challenge: "Favourite kiss"

Once again, "Until We Meet Again" is my winner - that wonderful scene in the empty classroom in which Dean shows Pharm the video clip from Del, and Pharm shyly hides his face behind the white curtain, and ... oh gosh, I'm getting all teary just thinking about it. Fluke Natouch is not only adorably cute but also such a superb and expressive actor, in this and so many other scenes. The long build-up to this turning point in the drama - not until the middle of Episode 6 - also adds to its power and emotional impact.

Day 22 Challenge: "Favourite scene from your #1 drama"

Same as my answer to "Day 17" (above). Just thinking about it is getting me all teary again.

+++

I love "Only Boo!" so much. Cute beyond words. Even though it's only at Episode 3, I've already pre-added it to my list of "Favourite BLs that I've watched more times than I can count". I'm planning ahead!

+++

Happy Earth Day to everyone!  I'm not entirely sure as to whether this is to celebrate Earth Pirapat (GMMTV), Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), or Earth Nanthawat (one of the five super-cuties in "Soja Bomb") - but let's just make it a combined global holiday to celebrate all three, OK?

Day 22 - April Challenge

Favorite Scene From Your No. 1 Drama - Love In The Air

There are many great scenes from many BLs, but Phayu singing to Rain is one of the most touching and sweet moments of my BL watching history. 

I couldn't decide between scenes from LITA, Not Me or HIStory 3: Trapped. I love them equally! 

American Fan:

Day 22 - April Challenge

Favorite Scene From Your No. 1 Drama - Love In The Air

There are many great scenes from many BLs, but Phayu singing to Rain is one of the most touching and sweet moments of my BL watching history. 

I couldn't decide between scenes from LITA, Not Me or HIStory 3: Trapped. I love them equally! 

I agree with your answer and honestly same. That lift up onto the counter was very sexy.

p43425:
Happy Earth Day to everyone!  I'm not entirely sure as to whether this is to celebrate Earth Pirapat (GMMTV), Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), or Earth Nanthawat (one of the five super-cuties in "Soja Bomb") - but let's just make it a combined global holiday to celebrate all three, OK?

ITS DEFINITELY NOT P'EARTH PIRAPAT OR KATSAMONNAT CAUSE THEIR BDAYS ARE IN FEB AND NOVEMBER RESP

Day 22 of April Challenge

Favourite Scene from Your #1 Drama

"To My Star"  | "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories"

From Season 1 of "To My Star", it has to be this scene where  Kang Seo Joon is choosing a shirt for Han Ji Woo to wear and restyles his hair, following which  Han Ji Woo reaches for an eyelash on Kang Seo-Joon's cheek only to halt at the last second and walk away.  Kang Seo Joon then becomes aware that Han Ji Woo might have feelings for him.

From "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", it is the scenes where  Kang Seo Joon and Han Ji Woo are holding each other in bed, with the quote, "In this world, there are no perfect people or even perfect love. It's just going on with a loving heart and making compromises with understanding ... Instead of holding on to my pride, I should honestly talk about my feelings and learn from them. That's the method of love I learned thanks to [Kang Seo Joon]"

I attempted to find gifs or vids of these, but it was taking too much time.

Day 22 of April Challenge - Favorite Scene from Your #1 Drama

The Untamed When Wei Tin and Lan Zhan released a lantern together. This doesn't show the way LZ looked at WY at that moment. It was precious.

My second favorite scene is drunk Lan Zhan gifting chickens to Wei Ying; it's a traditional betrothal gift.

p43425:
Happy Earth Day to everyone!  I'm not entirely sure as to whether this is to celebrate Earth Pirapat (GMMTV), Earth Katsamonnat ("Cooheart"), or Earth Nanthawat (one of the five super-cuties in "Soja Bomb") - but let's just make it a combined global holiday to celebrate all three, OK?

deal.

angeliviki2022:
My second favorite scene is drunk Lan Zhan gifting chickens to Wei Ying; it's a traditional betrothal gift.

I love that scene!! Not like Lan Zhan at all, which made it even cuter and funnier. 

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao this one from Enchantè is funny too XD

Lol xD

axdxex:
Today, I'll also go with Star in My Mind because I just finished the second re-watch of the year! It's always a cute short watch with an appropriate amount of drama, and my favorite pairing as leads.

OMG I LOVE U :D